Quantcast
Tory Cabinet Thread - Page 62 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Tory Cabinet Thread

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Tory on Newsnight chatting too much shit for the BBC to stomach.

They just won’t answer a question will they “what I said was......” then mumbles fumbles and deflects 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They just won’t answer a question will they “what I said was......” then mumbles fumbles and deflects 

I suppose if you've spent years telling yourself that working class women are having babies just to claim benefits and that smelly forrins are swarming over here for benefits, it's not a big leap to say "people will spread Covid for £500".

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I suppose if you've spent years telling yourself that working class women are having babies just to claim benefits and that smelly forrins are swarming over here for benefits, it's not a big leap to say "people will spread Covid for £500".

That certain ilk mate. Utter scum 

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I was listening to some analyisis of the news that only 1 in 5 will opt for a test if they have symptoms. They went on to compare different systems around the world and apart from the obvious T&T, isolating etc. Their big take away was that England, especially, has not made it viable for those on the lowest income/Zero hour contracts to isolate whereas the most successful countries have and, as we all know, the results show.

So, in reality the opposite of what the chump above says is true.

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Victim blaming. The fact you can't feed your kid is nothing to do with the fact I uphold, and benefit from, a society that's structured in a way to funnel all the wealth away from you and people like you into our pockets. Therefore there are two solutions, I either make it possible for you to earn a fair wage, or blame you for not forgoing the right to procreate. I choose the latter.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Tory on Newsnight chatting too much shit for the BBC to stomach.

It's the Tories in a nutshell though isn't it? It's always about "them" - whether that be scroungers, immigrants etc. While they, of course, represent "you" and are here to defend "you" against the "them" that they have invented. It's the platform that the fuckers get elected on every single time.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It's the Tories in a nutshell though isn't it? It's always about "them" - whether that be scroungers, immigrants etc. While they, of course, represent "you" and are here to defend "you" against the "them" that they have invented. It's the platform that the fuckers get elected on every single time.

It's interesting, I don't know if it's psychological or a cultural acceptance thing, but what's basicslly happened is people are happy to agrandise themselves at the expense of others, but they can't admit it, maybe it's a 'self worth' thing, like the way bank robbers rationalise what they've done with "at least I'm not a paedophile" type banter, they often can never just say "I'm a criminal, I put my needs above the safety and quality of life of my victims and I'm happy to do so."

Or whether it's a culture thing, that in a "Christian" country you still can't really publicly admit that you're happy to break other people's eggs to make your own omelette, so everything has to be window dressed. That's where the idea of the deserving poor comes from. You made me hit you.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

What a country.

What a society.

What an electorate.

What a government.

What a fucking shitfest.

• Upvote 2

On 03/04/2021 at 16:08, Bobby Hundreds said:

They are the BNP. No way is that The Conservative party any more. 

They are, because it works out brilliantly for them. They have millions of working class voters that previously voted Ukip or Labour that now vote Tory. As long as it stays this way its very very difficult for opposition parties to stop them getting a majority.

2 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

I see Cameron caught in the wealth trap yet again....

Yep, and about to get very visably stabbed in the front by his 'old friends' and sparring partners Alex and Gove.

Et tu, Boris?

I hate Cameron more than any politician, including the current lot, it's hard for me to fully articulate why, I don't know why I hate him as much as I do - but my brain does.

He's the architect - by action or inaction - or Brexit, austerity and the cunt that opened the flood gates for the current new breed of Tory twat. Beyond that, he just seems like a mammoth gobshite, snide horrible public school bully who thinks he's far cleverer and articulate than he actually is. Someone on here once described Richard Madely as 'one of those people who's too thick to know he's thick'. that's how I characterize this twat too- a malevolent Richard Madely. 

• Upvote 1

He already has profiting from offshore funds and absolutely fucking Libya on his charge sheet - both while he was actually PM - and there were zero consequences, so I'd be surprised if he suffered even reputational damage for this.

The best you could hope for here is that there are some meaningful changes to lobbying rules on the back of the inquiry, but given the Tories' propensity to just straight up ignore any recommendations that aren't in their interests, I'd say even that's wildly optimistic.

Just now, Duff Man said:

He already has profiting from offshore funds and absolutely fucking Libya on his charge sheet - both while he was actually PM - and there were zero consequences, so I'd be surprised if he suffered even reputational damage for this.

The best you could hope for here is that there are some meaningful changes to lobbying rules on the back of the inquiry, but given the Tories propensity to just straight up ignore any recommendations that aren't in their interests, I'd say even that's wildly optimistic.

In Tory world though, all of these things are reasons to admire the man. Johnson, Osborne and the likes would think you were a sucker if they found out you weren't dodging taxes. As you know, we're not dealing with traditional morals here. 

8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

The best you could hope for here is that there are some meaningful changes to lobbying rules on the back of the inquiry, but given the Tories' propensity to just straight up ignore any recommendations that aren't in their interests, I'd say even that's wildly optimistic.

Wasn't that one of pig fuckers big pledges... only to then block it...

18 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Wasn't that one of pig fuckers big pledges... only to then block it...

10 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Yes, he was the one who ‘tightened’ the process up.

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

In Tory world though, all of these things are reasons to admire the man. Johnson, Osborne and the likes would think you were a sucker if they found out you weren't dodging taxes. As you know, we're not dealing with traditional morals here. 

True, but even with something like this the press could give him a good kicking if they wanted to. Sadly, though, we live in a country where you're far more likely to get one for eating a sandwich the wrong way.

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

True, but even with a story like this the press could give him a good kicking if they wanted to. Sadly, though, we live in a country where you're far more likely to get one for eating a sandwich the wrong way.

Yeah conning the taxpayer out of millions of pounds gets brushed under the carpet but don't dare open a can of mojito on your train commute home. 

• Like 1

When Cameron was on the Jeremy Vine show plugging his boorish book Vine asked him for his one big regret as Prime Minister Cameron replied he should have issued more severe austerity measures in the first eighteen months of him being prime minister. Even Vine sounded dumbfounded. Cameron really is an absolute cunt of the highest order. 

• Upvote 1