You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

Rare to see Price come out with stuff like this. He has actually made his fight on Saturday night exciting now. Pray to god he doesn't get levelled. I'd give anything for him to have worked on is stamina and have a crack at some bigger names. Was dying for him v Fury a few years ago.

"I'll rip yer fuckin beard off" hahahaha, I think the was aimed at Shannon Briggs. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Rare to see Price come out with stuff like this. He has actually made his fight on Saturday night exciting now. Pray to god he doesn't get levelled. I'd give anything for him to have worked on is stamina and have a crack at some bigger names. Was dying for him v Fury a few years ago.

"I'll rip yer fuckin beard off" hahahaha, I think the was aimed at Shannon Briggs. 

Yeah it's funny, Price is never in a bad fight anyway.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

I really don't want to see Price in there with anyone good. 

I like the guy but he got badly ko'd by Povetkin, he has been knocked out 6 times now(one changed to a NC) not even by great HW on the whole

Most of them were by shite. That said, who are we to not wish him his chance. It all depends on his hunger. With a bit of aggression like he showed there he might just have found his heart. 

I don't think its his heart that is the problem , he just does not seem to be able to do more than 3 or 4 rounds with even minimal punching involved. Everybody knows that if they can stay out of his way until then can basically blow him over.

I'd love to know from an ITK whether he shirks in training , or he is just unlucky with his body letting him down.

I live big Pricey - hoping he doesn’t get levelled and manages to let his hands go on Saturday. Hopefully he will take that press conference mentality into the fight. I was creased at pretty much his whole response, but “I thought you were half alright, but you’re not, you’re a blert” was my favourite bit.

Im really looking forward to this card. Would defo be going if we weren’t away. I love the Liverpool versus the rest theme too.

I'm looking forward to it 

Pricey v Ali - Anythings possible with Big Dave but I fancy him to smash Ali, plenty of needle from the press conference.

Fowler v Fitzgerald - Again we have 'Beef', fancy a Fowler stoppage but Fitzpatrick has a good pedigree and could cause an upset.

Davis v Hughes - fancy Davies to win on points but Hughes has a great story, he only has one fully functioning arm which is mad that he's got to European level.

Beefy v Eggington - Smith will get the KO as he's a level above Eggington who also blocks punches with his face.

Wish I'd have booked tickets now as I love the Echo for boxing much better than the M.E.N.

Anyone see any of the Bowes Farrel fight?

Quite one sided given how people were talking about 50/50 before the fight.

Bowes the winner.

Craig Glover already been stopped too, to the sound of Bellew screams, which may be some peoples cup of tea.

12 minutes ago, John102 said:

Anyone see any of the Bowes Farrel fight?

Quite one sided given how people were talking about 50/50 before the fight.

Bowes the winner.

Craig Glover already been stopped too, to the sound of Bellew screams, which may be some peoples cup of tea.

You watching a stream, mate?