You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Streaming Sites

Anubis

With Sportsmania only renewing via bitcoin, does anyone have any alternatives I can sign up for? PM me if you need to keep info out of the public domain.

Ta.

Navixsport app for phone has been the best I’ve used

Or stream via Reddit

• Upvote 2

Seriously, mate. Download soda player. Bookmark reddit soccer streams. Enjoy 1080p streams.

This is what the bad eggs do. I'm all over this already.

I pay £5 a month and I get all UK, US channels and as well as on demand films, TV shows and PPV fights. Don't have to fuck around with streams or VPN's.

Check the Techy forum in the IPTV thread.

I tried IPTV. Four different providers, all fine until the match starts then the streams start to fuck up. I’ve had nothing but bad experience with them.

I tried IPTV. Four different providers, all fine until the match starts then the streams start to fuck up. I’ve had nothing but bad experience with them.

Did you try the one I pm'ed you? Me and Turdseye have been happy with ours. He's with a different seller to me, but my dad has his one (which I trialed) and he's happy too.

I use Perfect Player so I can watch my sub on on mobile devices, as long as you're not watching it on 2 devices at the same time, which I never do anyways.

I have a Samsung Smart TV and tried putting it on that and it was shit because you can't get any decent ones IPTV apps from the Samsung store, so I run it on my Amazon Fire box.

• Upvote 1

Pm'ed you 3 people.

It's a fiver if you take out 12 months (£60)

3 months is £25.

1 month is £10.

Appriciate that. I only want the IPTV over the streams because it’s easier to watch on my TV. The quality and reliability has always been better for me on the streams I posted. If I can get the reliability and have it on the TV, then I’ll be happier still.

Appriciate that. I only want the IPTV over the streams because it’s easier to watch on my TV. The quality and reliability has always been better for me on the streams I posted. If I can get the reliability and have it on the TV, then I’ll be happier still.

I've never had good experience putting it directly on my Samsung TV. My mate has the same issue on his LG TV.

It would run flawlessly on a Sony TV I reckon as they run Android as their OS.

Can someone PM one I can put on a Fire TV Box or do I need to invest in an Android box?

Purchase Perfect Player (free) from your Amazon account and sync your Fire box. Works on the same basis for Amazon fire sticks or Fire tablets.

There is another player called STBemu. This is trickier to get on a Fire box. You'll have to YouTube it to find a link for the apk.

They are the players. All you need is the subs from the IPTV sellers.

For Perfect Player, you'll need to enter the links from your seller in the setup screen.

For STBemu, you'll just need to provide your boxes mac code to your seller. This requires no set up.

• Upvote 1

Just thinking out loud, maybe we should set up a WhatsApp group (or another chat app if people don't want to reveal their real name) for members on here to get anyone sorted for the new season ahead as this is a public forum.

That way we can all talk freely and help people get set up.

We would have to keep it strictly limited to long term members/regular posters just in case anyone untowards tries to get in on it.