You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you give your left bollock for this car?

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, I had one a few months ago at 3 Sisters track out towards Wigan.

I got to drive in a selection of four cars ranging from old cars, TV themed cars or supercars, in all cases you're not allowed to go over a certain speed or out of second or third gear depending on the car.

Ah, I’m opening that Lambo up on the straight. I don’t care if they say you can’t go over 3rd. 

What did you drive?

On 17/05/2018 at 15:16, Captain Turdseye said:

My left bollock is definitely for sale, if the price is right.

Not sure I could afford the insurance on a brand new 370z but I’m happy to swap it for a top-end custom made snooker table. Being a bollock short would make certain shots a bit easier and I’d have 22 more balls to play with.

Did you ever get that snooker table? 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

This is still the most troubling question; who the fuck bought it and why?

Medical science innit. He let them give him Ebola for €5000. 

On 17/05/2018 at 22:40, Captain Turdseye said:

The kind of people who paid the same bloke $5,000 to be willingly infected with the Ebola virus.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-man-excited-to-sell-testicle-for-35000-as-part-of-medical-trial-8922991.html

Fucking good money if you can get it. 

Only done one but drove a Gallardo whilst the brother and father in laws chose a ferrari. Enjoyable but they ask for additional waiver insurance on the day which really plays on your mind "what if I crash it and end up with a massive bill" so stumped up the extra £20.

Also bought a rally experience one and have still yet to do it. Need to get back in touch with them and book that up. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m going to the old Top Gear track tomorrow for one of those driving experiences. They keep emphasising that it’s a driving experience, not a racing experience.

Fuck that, I’m going with my boy and my bird’s dad. I want the best lap time. We got to choose three cars and we’ll do three laps in each. I’m using a Lambo Gallardo, a Ferrari F430 and a Jaguar F-Type. 

Can’t wait, man. Gonna be boss. Who else has done these track days. Sorry, driving experiences?

Great choice of metal there Cap'n. If they offer you extra laps in the car once you've done a few, take it on. They let you open it up a bit more once they know you can handle it. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Boss that. After every car, the instructors give you a score out of 40 based on how well you’ve driven. The boy got 35 and 36 in his first two goes. Me and his grandad were getting 32’s and 33’s. 

Kept telling him, god, it’s not a competition mate. We’re here to have fun driving these cars. And anyway, you’re young and handsome, we’re old and ugly, all these female instructors are gonna give you a better score every day of the week. 

My last turn was in the Lambo. You should have seen me strut when I stepped out of that car with 37 marked on my card. 

I’m not a total spaz yet. 

It’s not a competition anyway. 

• Upvote 4