You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - 8pm, 19/12/16 - Monday night mayhem at the Mosh Pit.

Trumo

Well that is a massive pile of shite. 

Yes it is but there are bad bellends following both clubs tarnishing the city's reputation, 

I guess I regret the passing of the friendly derby's we used to have where fans mixed and there was none of this disproportional outpouring of anger from Everton fans and a constant winding up and belittling of EFC by some of ours, We are more successful because we have had more investment  not because better human beings necessarily support Liverpool 

• Upvote 1

i don't look over at their forums often but had to today...

this is outstanding 'whistlin' dixie' take a bow....

Ronald the fat dutch toaster.

Matches last 90 minutes, not 20. Any chance you can finally take that on board, and apply it to every match from hereon?

The shoite.

Once again, no shame in hurling yourselves to the ground writhing in pretend agony. You're worse than those heavily-steroided wrestling imbeciles that at least do it primarily as some sort of entertainment.

The dead hard horrenderson.

Ross might not be clever, but he'd knock the livin' shoite outta you, you puff.

Kopites everywhere

Keep kidding yerselves. 6 pts behind chelsea....6. You're not two wins and a draw better than them at any time. Although you're too dense to understand it. You might have the pundits fawning over you, but what do they know?

• Upvote 1

They should've played Dixie Dean last night, somebody that's been dead for decades would be better at Football than any of the steaming pile of shite they call a team.

That Barkley cunt belongs in a fucking zoo, not on a Football pitch.

I think my one final thought on last night concerns Sky. They unashamedly got behind Everton after their win against Arse playing on the fact it had been so long since they had beaten Liverpool. Made out Goodison under the lights was the toughest place on Earth to visit , Christened it Mersey Monday and had their commentators , Smith in particular, go into raptures every time an  Everton player kicked the ball.  Created more media attention than normal for a derby game which probably got through to the home fans and the players

( Barkley and McCarthy for sure)  which in turn possible influenced the first half hour of the game, They without a shadow of a doubt wanted an Everton win and the fact it didn't happen makes me doubly happy,  

The truth is their neutral viewers were treated to a poor game where in the first half Everton ran around like headless chickens but Mignolet didn't have to make a save and a second half where Liverpool had all the possession but lacked a killer blow . It was all settled at the death by a poor goalkeeper failing to stop a poor shot which came back off a post and was finished off. Sky's Magical Mersey Monday ended up as business as usual for the Reds and hopefully some disgruntled customers will think twice about the bullshit they are fed.  

• Upvote 2

Matches last 90 minutes, not 20. Any chance you can finally take that on board, and apply it to every match from hereon?

The shoite.

Once again, no shame in hurling yourselves to the ground writhing in pretend agony. You're worse than those heavily-steroided wrestling imbeciles that at least do it primarily as some sort of entertainment.

Kopites everywhere

Keep kidding yerselves. 6 pts behind chelsea....6. You're not two wins and a draw better than them at any time. Although you're too dense to understand it. You might have the pundits fawning over you, but what do they know?

You know, I actually agree with him on that. Barkley might be many things, but nobody will ever accuse the lad of being clever.

The shoite.

Kopites everywhere

"He may be thick but he could theoretically beat your player in a fight so therefore we won the football game."

Silly tit.

• Upvote 1

Our swarming was excellent whenever they broke forward. We didn't do much with the ball in the final third against  a packed defence last night, but we won it back at will whenever we lost it. Pretty clear to see the massive jump in fitness that the squad have compared to even a year ago.

Dense, eh? Who wants to tell him that Liverpool wouldn't need that draw. Chelsea have a +3 goal difference on Liverpool, so two wins for Liverpool and two losses for Chelsea equals (at worst) +1 overall for Liverpool. He was probably one of those like Paulie's work colleague who scoffed at Reds pleased that Everton beat Arsenal because they wouldn't be pleased come May.

Yes it is but there are bad bellends following both clubs tarnishing the city's reputation,

I guess I regret the passing of the friendly derby's we used to have where fans mixed and there was none of this disproportional outpouring of anger from Everton fans and a constant winding up and belittling of EFC by some of ours, We are more successful because we have had more investment not because better human beings necessarily support Liverpool

Great post. The derby the way it used to be was terrific. It's ironic that in the bad old days of the terraces,it maintained its magic and lost it as the game became corporate and watered down.

I watched the game in a pub where it was pretty much 50-50 in support. When they started with the "always the victim",most Blues were very annoyed. The sad thing is that most under 30 were pissing themselves. They probably class it as banter,without realising that it's a slur on a whole city. They don't have the cop to know that pretty much all of the 96 would have had children,siblings and parents who were Evertonians. Wrong lads. The Stevie song would be hillarious if I wasn't a red. The "victim" song is an outright disgrace.

The flip side is that we have some fucking scum of our own. I've seen lads with the Bucharest scarves baiting bluenoses.

I can't help but feel that it's gone too far to go back the way it was. The city has lost many great things down the years but this is right up there as the saddest.

• Upvote 2