You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whats your shit like?

ratcatcher

I think Im a Type 2 or 3 but I'll have a closer look next time I bomb the bog.

Which poo do you do?

When doctors at a Bristol hospital found patients were reluctant to describe their faeces, medics devised the Bristol Stool Form Scale. The handy chart is now used all over the world to help patients open up (excuse the pun) with less embarrassment.

Bristol-Stool-Form-Scale.png The perfect poo

What you should be looking for...

Type Four (above) is a sign of a healthy colon, but anything from Three to Five is acceptable. Poos should glide out smoothly, be light to medium brown, cause no discomfort, and be in one long shape. Movement should happen soon after you sit down, and if there is any sign of blood in the stool, see your GP immediately as it could be an indicator of cancer.

Mine are a 4 since getting back into the habit of eating well with plenty of fruit and veg.

My mate has told me his are always nearly a 7 and has even found blood in them recently. He's only 22 so hopefully nothing serious but he still hasn't got himself to the docs.

Mine are a 4 since getting back into the habit of eating well with plenty of fruit and veg.

My mate has told me his are always nearly a 7 and has even found blood in them recently. He's only 22 so hopefully nothing serious but he still hasn't got himself to the docs.

No harm but if you don't go to the docs with constant and bloody runs, your cause of death will be 'natural selection'. Give him a kick up the arse to go. Not with white trainers on, obviously.

Fucking hell, you need to get him to the docs pronto. It might only be piles which are bad enough but still needs to be looked (!) at. He might even have a nice lady doctor shoving her finger up his starfish.

No harm but if you don't go to the docs with constant and bloody runs, your cause of death will be 'natural selection'. Give him a kick up the arse to go. Not with white trainers on, obviously.

Fucking hell, you need to get him to the docs pronto. It might only be piles which are bad enough but still needs to be looked (!) at. He might even have a nice lady doctor shoving her finger up his starfish.

I've just told him he might have a parasite that'll eat his innards and he seems to be warming to the idea of going.

I've had a case of the piles before. It came at the worst time as well as I'd finally persuaded my girlfriend to give me a rimjob but I couldn't let her go through with it after seeing the state of it. That's what you get for holding in hangover poos on a 5 hour bus journey. When I finally went for  shit it was like an American football coming out sideways.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am a solid 7 at the min (no pun intended) my arse is so sore and I feel like fucking shit. I'm going every half an hour and can't even keep a sip of water down. On the upside I'm already on holiday so don't have to use any sick time and could do with losing some weight.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk