You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alan Pardew

I don't like Pardew at all, but I'm confused as to why all the venom seems to be directed at him now. Did Newcastle fans just give up blaming Ashley because they knew they wouldn't win and have now decided it's the manager's fault?

His words today will have done him no favours mind you, just proves what a massive dong he is, so tbf the hate towards him is justified. 

Pardew is the football manager equivalent of boom and bust. He has spells where his teams play really well, finish high enough in the league to earn a European place, or reach an FA Cup final, but it's often swiftly followed by abject performances and pure relegation form. And it isn't down to having to sell off all his best players and start again, as this scenario of peaks and troughs occurs with largely the same group of players. 

You do have to wonder how much of this is down to his influence. Is he the sort of manager who likes to bask in the glory of a past achievement without noticing that things have since gone pear-shaped? The arrogance and attitude he frequently shows suggests that this might not be so far off the mark.

• 8 months later...
Alan Pardew pictures: Crystal Palace manager parties in Ibiza nightclub surrounded by women
pardew.JPG

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been pictured enjoying himself in the party capital Ibiza.

The 53-year-old, who helped guide a relegation-bound Palace into 10th place, was pictured surrounded by four women in the Balearic island.

The woman dressed in yellow (above) is Natalie Keogh, the wife of former Wolves and Leeds United striker Andy, who was on holiday with Republic of Ireland team-mate Paul McShane.

Pardew asked the 24-year-old, "Want extra slime with that cocktail?"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/alan-pardew-pictured-surrounded-by-women-and-partying-in-ibiza-nightclub-10326131.html

Can't believe so many Newcastle fans wanted him out, he performed miracles really given that he was constantly having the rug pulled from under him. Talk about being careful what you wish for.

And then secured Palace more or less straight away.

He should be Englands next manager really.

Happily, i care not a jot for the national side, and couldnt give a monkeys who they appoint.

• 8 months later...

Fuck you Pardew, yeah fuck you you fucking slimey overrated cockney fucking cunt. Fuck right fucking off. I'd love to stick the nut right on your fucking grid you shit cunt. Have that, fuck you. I fucking hate you you cunt. Your face is fucking awful. Weird jawed grey twat. I hope your wife is fucking 3 of the players. You skinny Lou Carpenter cunt. 

• Upvote 14

He's a dreadful, dreadful manager. The definition of a chancer.

Whisper it quietly, but all British managers are shit.

They always spit their dummy out when a foreigner gets a big job. Why Erickson and Capello they say when you've got talent like Stuart Pearce and David Platt coming through the ranks?

Good old Woy, big Sam, jumpers for goalposts isn't it.