You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sounds of Liverpool at the BBC.

3/10.

It was 11/10, then fucking Cilla turned up so that was 7 points docked instantly.

I docked a further point as Ringo could have buried that toothy Tory cunt in the Norwegian snow in 1971, and he didn't!

Cilla turning up would be unreal, a proper surprise.

• Upvote 1

On 31/10/2023 at 21:35, Arniepie said:

Time

Very good

The 3 leads were excellent 

Tamara Lawrence in particular 

8/10

Loved this. Watched it with no expectations and it really surprised me. 8/10

On 10/10/2023 at 15:38, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Invasion Season 1 - 7.5/10 - I love sci-fi and it was decent, reasonably compelling

Invasion Season 2 - 5/10 - Fucking turd. I couldn't give a shit if they all get bummed to bits by aliens.

Season 2 is finished now and I couldn't give a shit if it gets picked up for another. 

Haven't watched Dr who since I was about 9 but they have banged them all on I player.

Watched the dalek one with Tom Baker and those aliens who look a 70s disco video.

Watched a couple of the newer ones.

Absolutely fucking daft but on the plus side Billie piper is in them.

2 hours ago, Champ said:

Although the chaplain in it has ‘moved from a men’s prison’

I know too much about these things and thought it was shite

Thanks Champ, I hope you don't know TOO much about life inside a woman's prison. 

Wilderness on Amazon with Jenna Coleman (Has she got a dedicated thread???? She's better than everyone) . Only just started it but it's already a 12/10. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks Champ, I hope you don't know TOO much about life inside a woman's prison. 

Wilderness on Amazon with Jenna Coleman (Has she got a dedicated thread???? She's better than everyone) . Only just started it but it's already a 12/10. 

Does ‘fiddling the leccy’ even exist these days?

I doubt she would have been imprisoned for a crime like that anyway 

If she had told anyone her children were home alone it would have immediately become a child safe guarding matter, not something she was left to sort out in a permitted phone call.

The young woman who was meant to be on a high methadone prescription was able to stop drug taking immediately she had her pregnancy confirmed.

Where were all the prison staff?

Nonsense

2 minutes ago, Champ said:

Does ‘fiddling the leccy’ even exist these days?

I doubt she would have been imprisoned for a crime like that anyway 

If she had told anyone her children were home alone it would have immediately become a child safe guarding matter, not something she was left to sort out in a permitted phone call.

The young woman who was meant to be on a high methadone prescription was able to stop drug taking immediately she had her pregnancy confirmed.

Where were all the prison staff?

Nonsense

I commented myself that fiddling the lecky wouldn’t get her banged up, certainly not with a child murderer. But then I just chilled and enjoyed the acting. I’ve got a crush on Jodie Whittaker so that helped. 

3 minutes ago, Champ said:

Jeez. How do you even do that?

From what I remember they had literally fed wires into the next door flat's fuse box, and were using the electricity to grow weed (allegedly).

Whoever had fitted the extra wiring had experience with electrical installations, but the plod still described the set up as dangerous as there was nothing to break the electric supply as they'd bypassed the breaker fuses.

7 minutes ago, Champ said:

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

From what I remember they had literally fed wires into the next door flat's fuse box, and were using the electricity to grow weed (allegedly).

Whoever had fitted the extra wiring had experience with electrical installations, but the plod still described the set up as dangerous as there was nothing to break the electric supply as they'd bypassed the breaker fuses.

The right answer should have been “”I don’t recall officer” 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

From what I remember they had literally fed wires into the next door flat's fuse box, and were using the electricity to grow weed (allegedly).

Is that not why they were facing jail…the ‘fiddling’ of the electrical supply just being an additional factor

38 minutes ago, Champ said:

Is that not why they were facing jail…the ‘fiddling’ of the electrical supply just being an additional factor

They were up on 3 charges from what I remember (it is about 7 years or so back). Cultivation of a banned substance was one, and theft of electricity was another one, can't remember the third charge.

The Reckoning.  8/10

Thought Coogan was brilliant.

So sad for all those affected who saw death get him off the hook.

Great Britain/UK  at its finest, makes you wonder why the monarchy and the establishment loved "Jim " so much.

Looking forward to "Rolf, can you tell what it is yet?" And "Andrew, a charming tale"

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Champ said:

Think you had to.

1. Have children in the 80's.

2. Be on the bones of your arse.

3. Own a tumble dryer.

Not that I'm speaking from experience but you could push copper wire into the wires in the meter and apparently it slowed the meter down. 

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Think you had to.

1. Have children in the 80's.

2. Be on the bones of your arse.

3. Own a tumble dryer.

Not that I'm speaking from experience but you could push copper wire into the wires in the meter and apparently it slowed the meter down. 

I asked ‘how’ not ‘why’. I know exactly what drives people to desperate means