You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Got a service set up on my fire stick. It's asking me to connect a VPN certificate? Can anyone give me a wallies guide on how to do this please? 

Doesn’t sound like Kodi. Is it an IPTV service you’re using? Have you got a VPN, do you need one, do you even know what a VPN is?

You gotta help us before we help you. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Doesn’t sound like Kodi. Is it an IPTV service you’re using? Have you got a VPN, do you need one, do you even know what a VPN is?

You gotta help us before we help you. 

Iptv, I've bought a pureVPN subscription as there was a sale. When I log onto the app it asks if I have a VPN certificate and I don't know how to connect the two 

Which Add Ons are you all using for TV Shows in Kodi? I've been using Shadow and it's really good but I'm getting errors trying to play certain things via the skin I configured (Arctic Horizon 2). I'm looking for a good back up option so that I don't have to go into the add-on itself and can launch stuff directly via the widgets I have configured on the home screen of the skin.

I've tried the following:

• Fen - Always returned 0 streams (I definitely had RD configured against it). I also tried Seren but the quality of the links wasn't as good 
  • Seren - Plenty of links but quality nowhere near as good as Shadow
  • The Crew - Often returned no links, especially for older content

57 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Which Add Ons are you all using for TV Shows in Kodi? I've been using Shadow and it's really good but I'm getting errors trying to play certain things via the skin I configured (Arctic Horizon 2). I'm looking for a good back up option so that I don't have to go into the add-on itself and can launch stuff directly via the widgets I have configured on the home screen of the skin.

• Fen - Always returned 0 streams (I definitely had RD configured against it). I also tried Seren but the quality of the links wasn't as good 

The Promise. 

Less links but always seems to have a few. That’s what I use for my widgets as well. You can link them to your Trakt collections. 

• Upvote 1

Ezra with Seren as the back up. End of the day, you only need the 1 link anyway.

Can't be arsed with builds, skins or widgets, been there, done that, and whilst they might look pretty they just slow the whole thing down.

Nodi 19.1 with the stock skin, stripped back to the bare bones options, no widgets, just Trakt TV show collection and movie watchlist saved as favourites.

Fast as fuck, piece of piss.

12 hours ago, Brownie said:

Ezra. I haven't used Seren for a while and Fen went a bit iffy.

I left Kodi as it was installed and as long as I can find the programmes and films the interface isn't important.

• Upvote 1

I've bought a Mag box but don't have a subscription now, who's everyone using now , I bought my lad a subscription from the one suggested in here last time but that was more like apps . My mate has the Mag box and IPTV where you just log on and it's menus quick to navigate etc.

Any suggestions , as you can tell I'm far from an expert , thanks 

14 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I've bought a Mag box but don't have a subscription now, who's everyone using now , I bought my lad a subscription from the one suggested in here last time but that was more like apps . My mate has the Mag box and IPTV where you just log on and it's menus quick to navigate etc.

Any suggestions , as you can tell I'm far from an expert , thanks 

Sounds like you need to find out who your mate is getting his sub from, mate. 

We’ve never really had MAG box experts on here, as far as I know. 

On 04/12/2023 at 10:43, Captain Turdseye said:

Sounds like you need to find out who your mate is getting his sub from, mate. 

We’ve never really had MAG box experts on here, as far as I know. 

Just an android box isn't it , old school? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2023 at 10:00, Captain Turdseye said:

The boy @Elite is right about that Stremio app. It’s bob on. 

Bit of a nuisance to install an add on for it called Torrentio and then sync that to your Debrid, but once that’s done you’re off and away. 

Have you stayed with Stremio mate ? 

I didn't have the patience when I tried it a while ago , but off for another few days so plenty off faffin' time to give it another go. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve still got it installed but I’ve carried on using Kodi. It’s what I’m used to. 

What skin do you use ? I'm using embrio , it's good but I have go into video add-ons then search when I'd rather it was all on one screen to begin with