You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

What's the difference?

Trakt is just used to keep up with your favourite films/shows. It lets you add stuff to lists which you can carry over to Kodi.

Real Debrid is a paid service which uses different scrapers to bring up better links than you find on Kodi without it. Much better links. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Any decent add ons? Got latest updated Kodi version and RD. 

Shadow & Seren still running well. Kodiverse is another one. 

There’s a new fork of The Oath called ‘The Promise’. Old school Kodi layout, it’s been the same since Genesis and probably further back than that. 

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Shadow & Seren still running well. Kodiverse is another one. 

There’s a new form of The Oath called ‘The Promise’. Old school Kodi layout, it’s been the same since Genesis and probably further back than that. 

Cheers mate, I’ll add them. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

When I watch a film on Seren it disappears from the list and when I use the search function it's not there.

It's almost as if It's been deleted after watching. This has just started.

Any ideas?

I don't use Trakt and I'm running Kodi 19.4.

Sign up to Trakt, it's definitely worth it and maybe try another add on, The Promise is working well. Kodiverse appears to have gone tits up..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Sign up to Trakt, it's definitely worth it and maybe try another add on, The Promise is working well. Kodiverse appears to have gone tits up..

I've got Ezra and Fen as well but the files are much bigger on Ezra which can cause buffering for me and Fen has been acting up as well.

I'll have a look at The Promise. Cheers mate.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I thought Fen gave up the ghost a while back. 

I was looking on Troypoint a couple of months ago and they said it was back.

It had always been ok for me so I reinstalled it as a back up, but it's gone a bit glitchy.

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled Seren and so far seems ok, the acid test is watching something to see whether it disappears afterwards or not.

On 29/03/2023 at 07:31, Harry's Lad said:

I've got Ezra and Fen as well but the files are much bigger on Ezra which can cause buffering for me and Fen has been acting up as well.

I'll have a look at The Promise. Cheers mate.

You do have a Real Debrid sub don't you mate?

Trakt is completely free and it's brilliant at cataloguing, sorting and bookmarking your stuff.

If your search results are going missing then try and clear your cache from within the Ezra settings.

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

You do have a Real Debrid sub don't you mate?

Trakt is completely free and it's brilliant at cataloguing, sorting and bookmarking your stuff.

If your search results are going missing then try and clear your cache from within the Ezra settings.

Yeah mate I have Real Debrid.

The problem I had was with Seren. I'd watch a film and then it would disappear completely.

I deleted then reinstalled it and all the films I've watched are back again, I haven't used it since though so I'll find out if It's sorted later.

I clear the cache in the add on then clear the Kodi cache after using, it seems like good practice.

I've never felt the need for Trakt tbh, I might have a proper look though.

4 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Yeah mate I have Real Debrid.

The problem I had was with Seren. I'd watch a film and then it would disappear completely.

I deleted then reinstalled it and all the films I've watched are back again, I haven't used it since though so I'll find out if It's sorted later.

I clear the cache in the add on then clear the Kodi cache after using, it seems like good practice.

I've never felt the need for Trakt tbh, I might have a proper look though.

Trakt is ace, you'll definitely like it.

I've also found Seren to be good but glitchy. It's my go to back up, I much prefer the lighter simpler Ezra or Fen.

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Trakt is ace, you'll definitely like it.

I've also found Seren to be good but glitchy. It's my go to back up, I much prefer the lighter simpler Ezra or Fen.

I like Fen but that's been a bit glitchy lately and some of the files on Ezra are huge.

I suppose none are perfect, but they're bloody good for what we want them for.

• Upvote 2

Are real debrid subs standard pricing , or are there deals to be had ? I've been using BeeTv and cinema hd for ages on firestick but lately the links have been a bit shit at times. Finally stuck Kodi on my firestick having not used it at all for about 5 years 

38 minutes ago, elvis said:

Are real debrid subs standard pricing , or are there deals to be had ? I've been using BeeTv and cinema hd for ages on firestick but lately the links have been a bit shit at times. Finally stuck Kodi on my firestick having not used it at all for about 5 years 

6 months of RD costs less than £15.

Once you take the plunge you'll wonder why you didn't do so years ago.

16 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

We've just watched a film on Seren and now it's not there, completely disappeared so delete and reinstall didn't work.

At a loss what's going on here.

Fucking weird that mate, are you sure the missus isn't trolling you.