You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For sale: 2 tickets Haydock races + Madness concert this Saturday £23 each HALF PRICE

Pepe Reina 25

Two tickets available for Haydock Park this Saturday 20th July. There's a full evening racecard followed by a Madness concert.

Tickets are normally £45 each in the County Enclosure and have long since sold out. I'm selling these for just £23 each. Half price.

PM me if interested. Can meet in town or Huyton. A 'smart casual' dress code applies in the County Enclosure (no jeans / trainers).

There's also a bus that goes staight from town to the racecourse. Details can be found on the website.

https://haydocktickets.thejockeyclub.co.uk/Online/default.asp

Edited by Pepe Reina 25
more info added

Two tickets available for Haydock Park this Saturday 20th July. There's a full evening racecard followed by a Madness concert.

Tickets are normally £45 each in the County Enclosure and have long since sold out. I'm selling these for just £23 each. Half price.

PM me if interested. Can meet in town or Huyton. A 'smart casual' dress code applies in the County Enclosure (no jeans / trainers).

There's also a bus that goes staight from town to the racecourse. Details can be found on the website.

https://haydocktickets.thejockeyclub.co.uk/Online/default.asp

Isn't the dress code BAGGY TROUSERS anyway I will be in OUR HOUSE on Saturday with MY GIRL,on sunday we will be DRIVING IN MY CAR to catch the NIGHT BOAT TO CAIRO,let's hope she is not an EMBARESSMENT and doesn't cause me a CARDIAC ARREST and go ONE STEP BEYOND as it will be a GREY DAY in OUR HOUSE OF FUN but it MUST BE LOVE after all.Thank You.