You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the reason?

Magic Sponge

That one was mine.

You're a touchy cunt, ain't ya. Anyone who is so wound up by tags needs to close down their computer and quit the Internet.

Sorry mate - I didn't like it, and the others. but my problem isn't what is said in the tags but more the fact that tags are anonymous. It was a comment in general, not really aimed at what was said in this thread.

And considering the way that the thread has turned into a cuntathon - In comparison I don't think i'm that touchy!

But you're right, I do admit to not having much patience for stuff like that.

Yes, I do, you angry little turd.

Are you short?

Just asking.

You seem angry, Tom. Not me.

I'm not short. Are you short, Tom?

Would that make you feel better if I said I was short, Tom? I could do that if you like, Tom?

Tom, you said you only had a casual interest in LFC and football in general.

You're not objective, Tom.

Bye, Tom.

Like fucking spastics arguing over which crayon is the best flavour!

Give it a rest you fucking halfwits.

Strange, little, angry man

Tom, you cant substantiate that.

I can however substantiate that you know little about football or indeed Liverpool FC and that you take pleasure out of others because they have a particular passion you'll never understand.

It doesn't mean I'm angry when pointing that out, Tom. When taking it all into account it merely makes a mockery of you being on here and acting the way you do, Tom.

It's very straightforward, Tom. Don't squirm, just go calmly.

Tom, you cant substantiate that.

I can however substantiate that you know little about football or indeed Liverpool FC and that you take pleasure out of others because they have a particular passion you'll never understand.

It doesn't mean I'm angry when pointing that out, Tom. When taking it all into account it merely makes a mockery of you being on here and acting the way you do, Tom.

It's very straightforward, Tom. Don't squirm, just go calmly.

Coro I have no fucking idea who the fuck you are, neither do I care in all honesty, but for the love of fucking Jove shut your fucking face, you're just making yourself look like a silly, incomplete, little man.

Coro I have no fucking idea who the fuck you are, neither do I care in all honesty

What a stupid thing to say. After all that's been said, you come in with this.

I don't even ...

Another paid up member with a whole load of self importance. Really thinking about signing up now and turning my name gold.

Ho holy hell, Batman.

Where's that Stewart Lee quote, hang fire Bruce this is speshaly for you.

What a stupid thing to say. After all that's been said' date=' you come in with this.

I don't even ...

Another paid up member with a whole load of self importance. Really thinking about signing up now and turning my name gold.

Ho holy hell, Batman.

Where's that Stewart Lee quote, hang fire Bruce this is speshaly for you.[/quote']

Fucking hell, are you this fucking boring and unfunny in real life?

What a stupid thing to say. After all that's been said, you come in with this.

I don't even ...

Ho holy hell, Batman.

Where's that Stewart Lee quote, hang fire Bruce this is speshaly for you.

..And you have no idea who I am, that's the point you fucking moron, we're on an anonymous website, plying our InTernEtz trades via sobriquets of our own creation.

I was offering you advice, but you're to thick to see that.

Just expire you tedious cunt.

Fucking hell, are you this fucking boring and unfunny in real life?

Here he is TLW's new head of advertising.

How would you like me to spice up this text on a screen.

Should I start a running commentary like you in every thread -

'Boring cunts'

'Bullheads'

'Boring cunts'

?

This is a great fucking website, its the best LFC forum on the net, and if it costs 25quid a year to keep it going, then just fucking pay it. If you cant afford it, fair enough thats fine. But if you just "wont" because this kind of forum is ten a penny like major tom said, then fuck off and dont come back. Wouldnt mind he has over 4000 posts, and on here everyday.

That pissed me off, and I will use the powers I paid for to neg the shit out of em

..And you have no idea who I am, that's the point you fucking moron, we're on an anonymous website, plying our InTernEtz trades via sobriquets of our own creation.

So, why mention that you have no idea who I am?

You're not making any sense, Bruce.

Gareth Bale's on drugs, eh.