You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa

woodylfc

This'll turn me back into the red, but I want Rafa back in charge at this club.

Everything turned to shit the day he was sacked. Had he been given the Summer, with a bit of money, he could and would have turned the team around once more.

We sucked the Devil's cock that day, and I'm not surprised at all that we're where we are now.

Kenny should be upstairs, and Comolli should be fucked off tomorrow morning, he's stealing a fucking wage off us, I'm livid about the twat and what he's upto.

People will slag Rafa off, and that's fine, people are entitled to their own opinion, but all that matters is trophies and being competetive, and you're being a bad tit if you deny that Rafa made us competetive. That's all that matter to me, I don't care what he was doing behind the scenes, as long as he wasn't fucking kids I don't care.

Funnneeeee. I sometimes think that you are a complete arsehole on this forum. However, I agree with every single word of the above post.

Bit hard for kenny and commoli to buy champions league calibre players after benitez's desultory final season quashed any hope of us playing cl football for at least the next 5 seasons

haha who are you really you old scamp?

You're obviously someone else from this site in chucking grenades

Bit hard for kenny and commoli to buy champions league calibre players after benitez's desultory final season quashed any hope of us playing cl football for at least the next 5 seasons

Hush now. Best not let the world see you howl at the moon.

I knew we had some total knobends among our fanbase and this thread just proves it.

Crawl back to your holes and keep dreaming about the likes of N'Gog. Kyrigiakos, Jovanovic, Degen, Kromkamp, Josemi, Dossena, Insua, Keane, Aquilani, Nunez, Gonzales, Pennant, Itandje, Plessis, Paletta, Pellegrino, Carson, El Zhar, Leto, Mavinga and other gems the brilliant Rafa brought to this club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's too soon to judge. Kenny's team against Stoke was a disaster, but today's selection should have been strong enough to see off Bolton. But, Bellamy apart, nobody on the field appeared to care. Weve given up on the league, and all the attention is on the Cups. It's the mindset of a team without guts, sorry to say. Kenny needs to make them care or ship 'em out. If he can't then he is not up to he task, I hate to say, but I'm willing to give hime time

I knew we had some total knobends among our fanbase and this thread just proves it.

Crawl back to your holes and keep dreaming about the likes of N'Gog. Kyrigiakos, Jovanovic, Degen, Kromkamp, Josemi, Dossena, Insua, Keane, Aquilani, Nunez, Gonzales, Pennant, Itandje, Plessis, Paletta, Pellegrino, Carson, El Zhar, Leto, Mavinga and other gems the brilliant Rafa brought to this club.

Better than Carroll/Henderson/Adam/Downing and cost a fraction of the price.

Doesn't really matter who signed who at what price from where and when and bla bla bla.

What matters is results, league table positions and trophies.

Rafa had 5 years. We did pretty good despite what any numpty wants to say during those 6 years bar his last season. But ultimately his time was up.

Kenny has had 2 half seasons so far. So comparing either is utterly pointless. Lets give Kenny some time.

Guest ShoePiss
Doesn't really matter who signed who at what price from where and when and bla bla bla.

Rafa had 5 years. We did pretty good despite what any numpty wants to say during those 6 years bar his last season. But ultimately his time was up.

Kenny has had 2 half seasons so far. So comparing either is utterly pointless. Lets give Kenny some time.

Speaking sense. I see knives are out for Kenny, it's happened really fast. I haven't looked too much on here but on another site I frequent they're saying Kenny out.

I can't be arsed getting into it with tits from Australia or Ireland, Kenny deserves time and respect.

So why wasn't the same mindset afforded to Roy Hodgson last year? We only had 9 less points. And after all Roy didn't have the luxury of a £100m spending spree.

I don't think Kenny should be shipped out. Im just sick of the hypocrites on here. Who slate Rafa for the free signings he was forced to make but won't slate Kenny for the 35m he pissed away last january.

Guest ShoePiss
So why wasn't the same mindset afforded to Roy Hodgson last year? We only had 9 less points. And after all Roy didn't have the luxury of a £100m spending spree.

I know the answer to this, it's because Roy Hodgson is a cunt and so are you.