You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have to laugh at the little aside, beyond the horrendous figures.

On the last annual return they registered as SIC classification code 92610, stating that the main activity of the company was "Operation of sports arenas and stadiums".

So nothing to do with running a football club, then. Just the operation of a creaking wooden shithole that they can't fill, come what may. Despite their best efforts of supplying season tickets with crates of beer. and what's with the use of plurals? Arenas and stadiums? How many have they got?

It's going to be tough to get some of their big hitters in the place this season. They didn't look too impressed last time around, either...

359489037_be0334e963_o.jpg

They're an astonishingly badly run club, why don't they have any money? Putting aside our obvious contempt for one minute, they have a decently sized fanbase, regularly attract 35,000 or so and yet don't seem to have the same funds as a Stoke let alone Sunderland? Turnover is somewhere around £80 million a season, can't help feeling it's amateur night over there, long may it continue. Trouble is the blueshite never seem to spend much time examining the way their club is run much preferring to concentrate on us.

Moyes's best chance is to hope Lennon draws a blank this season at Celtic (not likely)Take that job spend a few seasons up in Scotland winning trophey's and playing in Europe or champions league for a few seasons then hope something turns up at Tottenham or a similar sized club back down here,a club who will back him with cash and ambition if not Everton will continue to sell and as a result go down (next season my money would be on there is some good teams in the championship this season who could come up and cause a few upsets)if that happens he will become a journey man who just floats from relegation fodder to yoyo clubs every 2-3 years.

They're an astonishingly badly run club, why don't they have any money? Putting aside our obvious contempt for one minute, they have a decently sized fanbase, regularly attract 35,000 or so and yet don't seem to have the same funds as a Stoke let alone Sunderland? Turnover is somewhere around £80 million a season, can't help feeling it's amateur night over there, long may it continue. Trouble is the blueshite never seem to spend much time examining the way their club is run much preferring to concentrate on us.

Ifithadnthavebeenfer....

Moyes's best chance is to hope Lennon draws a blank this season at Celtic (not likely)Take that job spend a few seasons up in Scotland winning trophey's and playing in Europe or champions league for a few seasons then hope something turns up at Tottenham or a similar sized club back down here,a club who will back him with cash and ambition if not Everton will continue to sell and as a result go down (next season my money would be on there is some good teams in the championship this season who could come up and cause a few upsets)if that happens he will become a journey man who just floats from relegation fodder to yoyo clubs every 2-3 years.

Or he could leave the UK.

If he had even a shred of ambition that is.

Everton Rumours 937

3rd paragraph, recalling one of their most comical moments.

Typical deluded Bluenoses "i think we've got money to spend,Moyes just doesn't want to get ripped off" bullshit!,There brasic and continue to make unrealistic bids for players out of their league so the fans keep believing this could be a good year,only for the teams coming up this year being shite Everton could have been in serious trouble hopefully next year will the one that see's them finally go down.

Also this summer we had a £10 million bid accepted for Gervinho.

Personally, i think we have some cash but so as not to get ripped off on rising costs.

i literally spat my tea onto my laptop after reading that..dilusional bastards

• 3 years later...