You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Lurtz

Does anyone genuinely be leave this nuclear fucking weapon is for real? Honest question.

I don't believe he's just wumming, I believe he's soft in the head, despite getting good grades at school. I also believe he's so arrogant he takes a point of view and is unable to change it, despite overwhelming evidence.

I know he's a liar and a prick though.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So others fans didn't think he was one of the three best players in the world at the time?I thought I was trolling.I rated him as a good player but as you say yourself some fans already thought he was one of the very best, I didn't.You say you predicted the future right and that may be true but you were wrong saying he was in the top 3 at that stage.

He's been one of the most consistent players in the world this season and deserves all the credit he gets but he's not in the top 3 imo, Neymar to name one player is much better than him.

Fuck off

• Upvote 2

t's getting a bit stale in here. Every thread descends into people arguing with that Jermaine Pennant fucktard. Boring. Why does anyone bother responding to him?

It is getting boring but maybe you should be asking why are people trying to start arguments instead of saying why do people reply like I'm saying bs to get a response.

I said Suarez wouldn't get that amount of goals in any other team in a strong league, that's not even up for debate and if people think Suarez would be getting that amount in any team they need to remove their nose from his arse.

I said Suarez wouldn't get that amount of goals in any other team in a strong league, that's not even up for debate and if people think Suarez would be getting that amount in any team they need to remove their nose from his arse.

Well it is up for debate as he got 31 in 33 for us and 40 in 35 for Barca. Could he have got another 4 or so in that season in 2 games that year. Easily. So could he have had a better year the next season and got close to 40 goals. No reason why not

BR Syndrome. Not Brendan Rodgers, Broken Record. it's the downside of a democratic society, he has the right to air his views. I hope he's not like that at home, his family life would be eternal fucking misery.

I'm not bothered about Rodgers anymore, there's been a couple of games where I said somethings similar to what was being said last season by most of here.Its literally been a couple of times but you lot can't take it and cry like babies, if I'm a bad fan then most of you were an embarresment to the club and don't deserve to be called LFC fans.Im glad you lot are starting to see how other fans felt last season when some were being complete cunts, imagine what you'd be saying about me if I was laying in to Klopp every game and was taking the piss out of anything I could.

No I'm not like his offline as if people have the same opinions as some on here I just nod and say ok as there's no point debating with them.It was funny seeing some of you fume when you have said and done far worse, you all said certain things would definitely improve when the last manager went but when I prove that hasnt happened you start throwing hissy fits.

With all this crying about eveything I say even when it's facts I may make this my last season on tlw, this site is turning in to rawk where you have to say everything's perfect at the club and there's too much paranoia with people getting angry about seeing facts.

• Upvote 1

By 'facts' you mean 'opinions' right?

Not really, I don't want to go over it again as people are going to start crying but anyone can check last seasons table and compare it to this seasons.As for all the extra games we have played I'm not so sure about that either because we got to two semis last season and got to the last 32 or 16 of the Europa league.

The same problems are there regarding playing the smaller teams and while we have done well in the cups most of the times we went out under Rodgers it was against strong teams.We beat big teams in Europe but if you look back on the group stages you'd see there wasn't a massive improvement, we had similar results against the small teams when Klopp was putting out our first team.

Before people starting getting angry I agree with those who'll say it's not Klopps squad etc and that we may be better when he gets his own players, Im just calling it as I see it instead of saying everything is so much better.

What strong teams knocked Rodgers out of Europe

Zenit or Besiktas cause they are both shite

Or was it going out the Champions League with one win in 6 against to Real(unforgivable giving up on a game before kickoff) Basel and Ludogorets.Or not beating either Sion or Bordeaux this year.

FA Cup 

Villa

Oldham

League Cup

Swansea

So yes we go beat by Chelsea,Man U and Arsenal in three of the six cups he entered the other three were shit.

Going into overdrive our old mate JP , must be getting excited about the match. Bet he can't wait whatever result.

Blocking doesn't work as you can still see quotes but to hear an attention seeking child inventor state he will block people is akin to Turkey's voting for Christmas.

That's why he won't post on the Rodgers thread on ex managers even though he's his source material. Not enough foot fall for him. What a sad life. You have my pity.