You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW MW Free For All Tourney - PS3

Allan

Yeah we have to set a day and time and see how many we get on for it.

I won a FFA earlier where there were 2 cunts playing together in Terminal. The little pricks were across from each other all game. I had the last laugh and killed both for the game winning kill. My best moment so far.

On a side note i'm up to 0.96 kills and 21% accuracy. Well chuffed.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this anytime there are enough people online and willing to have a go.

Was watching some YT videos earlier and love the idea of knife only, sniper rifle only, riot shield only and so on and so forth private matches.

There was also a video showing a game of "Dodge Ball".... Basically a game of dodge ball between 2 sides, but with throwing knives. Each player has 1 life, and the last man standing wins the game for his team. The video I watched was set on the little footy pitch on Favela, it looked great.

I'm more than happy to play in, or host, private matches, if there enough numbers of course, and play any specifically ruled match type that people have come across, or have thought would shake things up a little from the norm.

Have you a link for any of these mate? Do kills and deaths in private matches count towards your total overall? or is it all unranked.

Have you a link for any of these mate? Do kills and deaths in private matches count towards your total overall? or is it all unranked.

Not at the moment mate, in work and have no access to YouTube from here. Just search for the Ken Burton Show on YouTube.

Private matches do NOT count toward your XP, not sure about streaks, kills, deaths and the sort, but I should think not.

Yeah we have to set a day and time and see how many we get on for it.

I won a FFA earlier where there were 2 cunts playing together in Terminal. The little pricks were across from each other all game. I had the last laugh and killed both for the game winning kill. My best moment so far.

On a side note i'm up to 0.96 kills and 21% accuracy. Well chuffed.

Nuke boosting?

What's that?

When 2 players on FFA help each other to get a nuke. They find a quiet spot on a map, use tactical insertion, and proceed to call in a nuke.

A lot of the people that do this can be heard arguing over whose turn it is to get the nuke, and they become noticeable when the game starts and you see player x killing player y 4 or 5 times in a row.

When 2 players on FFA help each other to get a nuke. They find a quiet spot on a map, use tactical insertion, and proceed to call in a nuke.

A lot of the people that do this can be heard arguing over whose turn it is to get the nuke, and they become noticeable when the game starts and you see player x killing player y 4 or 5 times in a row.

Yeah that was obviously their plan then. Makes it even sweeter that I reached the score limit by killing them.

It couldn't be any fun playing the game that way.

Yeah that was obviously their plan then. Makes it even sweeter that I reached the score limit by killing them.

It couldn't be any fun playing the game that way.

I see no point in it myself, but there are plenty out there who do it. It's always good when you can spoil these little bastards plans, and it's especially pleasing to hear them almost cry when they can't pull it off, ooooeeerrrr.

I had it a couple of weeks back when 2 young Irish lads were trying it, I spent the whole game looking for them and found them as the one going for the nuke was at a 22 or 23 killstreak, needless to say, he wasn't happy when I popped him and his mate and sat waiting for them to respawn with the TI and done them over again.

I see no point in it myself, but there are plenty out there who do it. It's always good when you can spoil these little bastards plans, and it's especially pleasing to hear them almost cry when they can't pull it off, ooooeeerrrr.

I had it a couple of weeks back when 2 young Irish lads were trying it, I spent the whole game looking for them and found them as the one going for the nuke was at a 22 or 23 killstreak, needless to say, he wasn't happy when I popped him and his mate and sat waiting for them to respawn with the TI and done them over again.

Haha sweet. It's very satisfying getting one over on them.

Paddys Day? I'll be pissed most probably.

What about if we say 8pm Friday and we get everyone from here (or as many as we can) on and you host the game Allan.

Obviously if Friday doesn't suit we'll just set a different date/time.

Paddys Day? I'll be pissed most probably.

What about if we say 8pm Friday and we get everyone from here (or as many as we can) on and you host the game Allan.

Obviously if Friday doesn't suit we'll just set a different date/time.

Friday is fine with me.

I'll need a couple of days to get myself back into the swing of things anyway.....

If FFA doesn't work out, we can always go to TDM, or Groundwar if there are larger numbers, on the public servers as a party.

I'm done for the night, been on most of the day and me eyes have gone all funny.

Will be on again tomorrow for another extended session, so if anyone is on, you're more than welcome to join my session at any time, or we can get a FFA going if there enough numbers.

Can I join in?

Of course, the more the merrier. We had issues with lag the first time we tried, now it's a case of agreeing a date and time so that we have the numbers to give this a real go.

As I've mentioned before, if FFA doesn't work, we can hit the public servers as a party, a TLW clan if you like....

I like the TLW clan idea.

It would probably work better than a FFA tourney if I'm honest, the lag issue shouldn't be too prominent if we're using the public servers rather than someone hosting x people in a private match.

How many people have headsets? I know myself and TK both have, and I'm sure a couple more have said they have but rarely use them.

The clan idea sound great. I would like to give the FFA tournament a go aswell, I haven't been involved in one yet.

I haven't got a headset. I was keen on getting one, but then I used one whilst playing, and I found that I didn't much enjoy the luxury of talking, and it seriosuly fucked my game up.

Ideally when playing as a clan, it's best for everyone to be able to talk to one and other to advise where the enemy are, coming from, or going to. It's not essential, far from it, but the experience would be better for all involved.

The clan thing is not to replace any FFA matches we may have, just an alternative if, (when), we get hit by lag issues.

We could even use the FFA tournies for clan selection...... (Joke).