You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea FC Number 1

STEVEO YOOO

Meanwhile, Philly takes up the war to pass time following his month long ban from TLW:

Liverpool Scum - Talk Chelsea Forums - The Unofficial Chelsea FC Forum

And our friend Steve-o gets no sympathy at all from his Chelsea compadres:

Peanutting of the testicle(s) - Talk Chelsea Forums - The Unofficial Chelsea FC Forum

Happy days.

Yeah i know what you mean, i made a mistake and i apologized.

So what? You are an absolute cock juggling thundercunt who thought he was clever. You deserve everything you get. The last person who did this on our board got sacked from his job (after we sent a few choice e-mails to his boss) expect an expulsion letter from your school by the end of the week.

I think we should cut him some slack. He's obviously a cock (as well as loving it) but I think he respects the fact that he's had his arse handed to him.

Don't be weak Brownie, thats what the French did.

So what? You are an absolute cock juggling thundercunt who thought he was clever. You deserve everything you get. The last person who did this on our board got sacked from his job (after we sent a few choice e-mails to his boss) expect an expulsion letter from your school by the end of the week.

That might just be the best insult in the world, ever.

Don't be weak Brownie, thats what the French did.

Maybe i'm getting soft in my old age but it's never good to kick a man when he's down. If someone starts acting the cunt and you make him look like a twat, I think that's enough.

He's bought it on himself and I won't feel sorry for him if people carry on destroying him (in fact i'll laugh my cock off!) but personally i'd stop now.

I mean, look at the lads hair; he already has some major issues to deal with.

I think we should take this one all the way.

Warriors used to behead their victims and put the heads or skulls on display in the villages they came from. This was to deter others from trying to fight the warriors.

I'm not saying we should behead the lad, maybe just find a way to ruin his life and then tell the story when people register.. It would make others think about what they are about to do.

• Upvote 1

I think we should take this one all the way.

Warriors used to behead their victims and put the heads or skulls on display in the villages they came from. This was to deter others from trying to fight the warriors.

I'm not saying we should behead the lad, maybe just find a way to ruin his life and then tell the story when people register.. It would make others think about what they are about to do.

I'm surprised TLW doesn't have a bit of a reputation for being a bad place to wind up. D'Lazlo was bad enough, now we've got this mook, we ruined that Manc a few months back and we dispatched a Manc pretending to be a blue shite after the FA Cup replay.

In summary, TLW is like a hot curry. Take a bite and we take one right fucking back!