You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mr. Ferguson's post-match comments

AndMjaa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he carried on after he thought Anderson should have received a pen after stumbling in the box next to Richardson, was just a joke. No fucking way would a manager who knows he's on his last warning as far as touchline behaviour goes would behave like that time and again. He knows he can do as he pleases. The worst thing is Anderson shoved Richardson, causing him to stumble and slightly impede the Brazilian.

And to make comments like that about the same referee who he laughed and joked with in the same spot only days ago in far more controversial circumstances....fuck me, it beggars belief really.

Just watched Match of the Day and saw the way Ferguson spoke to the fourth official over an incident (can't remember which one it was). I can't conceive of letting anyone speak to me in a professional context the way he spoke to that bloke. He was shouting, waving his finger in his face and swearing. I wouldn't take that off anyone at work, regardless of their stature. He should have been immediately sent to the stands.

It's a fucking disgrace the way he gets away with it. Even worse is that the media is fucking complicit in the double standards, even going as far as to shoot the messenger when someone (Rafa) finally has the balls to tell it like it is about the old cunt. If even the BBC won't tackle the issue when they've got nothing to lose then who will?

Just watched Match of the Day and saw the way Ferguson spoke to the fourth official over an incident (can't remember which one it was). I can't conceive of letting anyone speak to me in a professional context the way he spoke to that bloke. He was shouting, waving his finger in his face and swearing. I wouldn't take that off anyone at work, regardless of their stature. He should have been immediately sent to the stands.

It's a fucking disgrace the way he gets away with it. Even worse is that the media is fucking complicit in the double standards, even going as far as to shoot the messenger when someone (Rafa) finally has the balls to tell it like it is about the old cunt. If even the BBC won't tackle the issue when they've got nothing to lose then who will?

This is a good point. If they wanted to, they could really fucking nail him. The referee's need to grow some balls too though. They should get together and all say they aren't taking his shit anymore. If they stuck together, he'd be fucked. They won't though, and I don't know why.

Those comment about Wiley are absolutely outrageous, but he's said worse in the past and got away with it.

Ya can all come round to me haouse for the party if ya want when the old purple nosed cunt finnaly croaks. That time on the touch line with the fourth official laughing and joking when owen scored was the most piss taking cringworthy i know im above anything moment ive seen in football. Esp when moments earlier he was shoving Hughes out the way. Fucking obsurd.

The man's a bully, pure and simple. His finger jabbing and foul mouthed rant at Mike Dean was more becoming of a chav in a road rage incident, not a professional football manager who has received a knighthood.

Once he has retired, it will be interesting to see how many appear in the media with a "revised opinion" of him. The media are currently battered into a state of cowardly lip service with regards to him.

I've followed various sports leagues in different parts of the world all my life, and Ferguson is by a country mile the most odious "respected" coach or manager. It just baffles me how disrespectful he is -- but that he gets away with it with no repercussion! In any unbiased league in the world an official would NOT let a manager get away with what Ferguson did after Anderson fell in the box yesterday. It's just ludicrous that this odious individual -- who is KNIGHTED, by the way -- is not only tolerated, but venerated by the very people who should be meting out punishments against him.

And I'll never condone the manner or timing in which Rafa talked about him last season, but at least SOMEONE has the balls to do it for once. On the pitch, Rafa's a class act.

For which the shitbag media rounded on him and accused him of turning into Jack Nicholson in the latter part of The Shining. Cunts.

He's not that clever Plev.

Thats my take on it too, fucks me off with the media digging in for hidden meanings in his words and actions when often the most obvious answer is the right one. He is a fuckin bully who throws strops when he doesn't get his own way. He has made comments to influence referees in the past but they are usually before the games, when he goes off on one during the game thats just him losing it.

Rooney gets away with murder because he is an England golden boy, it will come back to haunt England at a tournament where he cant bully the referees.

the major difference between sir bob paisley and ginsoak is bob had respect from eveybody,ginsoak only has it from harry and fat sam,thats why i felt sad that ginsoak should give a reading at bobby robson's memorial,bobby robson stood for eveything ginsoak doesnt

He's off on one early this season.

It's already been guessed at why right? He knows that if a certain team does well today they'll be 1 point behind his, the team that had already "thrown it's title chances away" a few weeks back, and I don't think it's a coincidence that he went a bit mental yesterday.

Those comment about Wiley are absolutely outrageous, but he's said worse in the past and got away with it.

It'll probably be a 5 grand fine or something if they act, that'll really put him off doing it again in the future.

Just how many times has he been given the mild rebuke of being 'warned as to his future conduct'? I always thought that if you get a warning like that, it's like a suspended sentence, nothing done this time, but the next time you do anything, then you'll be given your due punishment. But never with that piece of odious arrogant crap. It's like a rolling contract, there you go, don't do it again... or we'll do to you again what we've done all the countless other times. Nothing!

I sent this to Football365. I wonder if they'll stick it up:

Hello,

I just wanted to send out my two cents. I'm absolutely sick of seeing Mr. Ferguson bringing the game, and their officials into a negative light. For over a decade, Mr. Ferguson has been intimidating, and vocally assault the FA, and referees in the most disgusting manners. What he said about Wiley is absolutely absurd, as each referee has to pass the FA fitness test, to continue in their profession. Any other manager would have received numerous touchline bans for Mr. Ferguson's outbursts but for some reason, the FA does not have the intestinal fortitude to actually punish the Premiership's sole terrorist.

On the grounds of Wiley's performance, it was an absolute joke. Richardson's second yellow card is about as soft as anything in recent memory. Rooney should have seen red for his horrible kicking out incident. If anything, Mr. Ferguson should be praising his performance as he clearly did everything in his power, bar awarding a penalty, to give United their three points.

Also, the fourth official had a shocking match. Mr. Ferguson stood there absolutely unleashing a torrent of abuse at him after the Anderson dive. Mr. Ferguson was shouting, pointing his finger in his face, and definitely swearing. I could not believe what I was watching. I would never allow someone, especially in a professional context, to speak to me like that, and I cannot imagine anyone else wanting to take that sort of verbal abuse. Mr. Ferguson should have been sent to the stands immediately and awaited his touchline ban, however, it is unlikely to happen with the Spectre of Fear that our Scottish terrorist has left over the FA, and their employees.

To think that Ferguson was just recently laughing and joking around with Wiley in an totally unprofessional manner, after the ridiculous seventh minute Owen winner, (Where did those extra minutes come from? A total joke) is simply beyond the pale.

I think that the FA should try to reassert themselves against this 70 year old, drunken, terrorist. Mr. Ferguson has been absolutely diabolical in his systematic emasculation of the the Football Association's discipline and refereeing bodies.

Stop the madness now, ban Mr. Ferguson for six or more matches.

Thank you