You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Capuchin Molnkey

Guest simon

Guest simon
So is Amy Winehouse but would you trust her to look after a Monkey???

"It's my favourite Animal"

Fucking hell, you really are retarded.

FUCK OFF TOSSER.

How about you put aside your own particularly selfish desires and try to understand that such an animal could never be happy or fulfilled when living with you.

You wouldn't be able to give it a natural life, the correct food or the proper care. All you'd have is an unhappy animal for your own amusement. Shit like this winds me up.

Try again.

1M8vei3L0L8&=1

Edited by Remmie

Simon I think what the wankers in this thread are trying to tell you in the only way they're mentally capable is it wouldn't really be in the monkey's best interests.

Even though some of them appear to be utter cunts; in this case they do have a point about the monkey.

• Upvote 1

Guest simon

Because i don't have a good choice of words i'm seen as some sort of a Retard. Fuck that knob. I was just saying that a monkey would be class pet i have always wanted one thats it. And yeah they my favorite animals i didn't mean in a kiddish way i just said i love them. And one of my ambitions was to have one as a pet one day i always thought they was very expensive but i found they are not at all.

No they aren't expensive to buy but to keep them somewhere that would be suitable would require a lot of money, space and time and you'd probably need to buy a few of them as they'd get pretty pissed off sitting watching the back of your head while you play FM all day and night.

Guest simon
No they aren't expensive to buy but to keep them somewhere that would be suitable would require a lot of money, space and time and you'd probably need to buy a few of them as they'd get pretty pissed off sitting watching the back of your head while you play FM all day and night.

The reason i played that was boredom.

What happens when Tarzan comes round to take it back?

Why don't you look into going to Borneo and helping out at the range? My Mrs did that a couple of years ago. Fucked off for 6 weeks. Win win

Guest simon
What happens when Tarzan comes round to take it back?

Why don't you look into going to Borneo and helping out at the range? My Mrs did that a couple of years ago. Fucked off for 6 weeks. Win win

Ha ha ace i would do that.

first and foremost, if you really do get a monkey (though i don't think you should) you MUST realize that you cannot leave it unattended for a minute.

it is akin to having a perpetual three year old - except it can leap great distances and inflict harmful wounds on animate, and inanimate, objects.

how do i know this ? because i used to care for my friends monkey for years.

great animal - bad pet for 99.999% of the population.

*see how i used capitals there just to emphasize the point

Guest simon
first and foremost, if you really do get a monkey (though i don't think you should) you MUST realize that you cannot leave it unattended for a minute.

it is akin to having a perpetual three year old - except it can leap great distances and inflict harmful wounds on animate, and inanimate, objects.

how do i know this ? because i used to care for my friends monkey for years.

great animal - bad pet for 99.999% of the population.

*see how i used capitals there just to emphasize the point

Obviously i know that thats what i meant about it never getting bored.

Simon, I hope your not looking for another trophy pet?

Its a bad idea to keep a monkey as a pet, the very least it will die of boredom, more likely it will end up attacking you or your flat mate.

Do some research, took me 2 minutes to find this lot,

Monkeys as Pets

The Perils of Keeping Monkeys as Pets

Capuchins

Sadly there are as many websites selling capuchins with no consideration for their welfare at all, nearly every one extolling how adorable they are.

Bad Idea.

Guest simon
Simon, I hope your not looking for another trophy pet?

Its a bad idea to keep a monkey as a pet, the very least it will die of boredom, more likely it will end up attacking you or your flat mate.

Do some research, took me 2 minutes to find this lot,

Monkeys as Pets

The Perils of Keeping Monkeys as Pets

Capuchins

Sadly there are as many websites selling capuchins with no consideration for their welfare at all, nearly every one extolling how adorable they are.

Bad Idea.

Thanks as im not allowed though i cant. But it wouldn't be bored the truth is id probs never be on my comp again.

Guest simon

You make it sound like im some crazy cunt that would harm it and not pay any attention to it when i am not like that.

Obviously i know that thats what i meant about it never getting bored.

simon - i'm not sure you're with me on this.

someone must always be around for the monkey. that means if you are out, or have a job, you need to have someone care for it constantly....24/7/365

try locking it in a cage or something, and i guarantee you that the police will be around in five minutes because they'll suspect some creature is being killed/tortured/raped.

this is why almost no one should own a monkey. didn't you buy a large reptile not long ago ? that would be more your speed, i suspect.

Guest simon
simon - i'm not sure you're with me on this.

someone must always be around for the monkey. that means if you are out, or have a job, you need to have someone care for it constantly....24/7/365

try locking it in a cage or something, and i guarantee you that the police will be around in five minutes because they'll suspect some creature is being killed/tortured/raped.

this is why almost no one should own a monkey. didn't you buy a large reptile not long ago ? that would be more your speed, i suspect.

Yeah that wasnt mine it was my other flat mates.