You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Capuchin Molnkey

Guest simon

Guest simon
Whoa! Slow down, boy. Now tell us again nice and slowly.

Pardon i just been looking at them. My flatmate don't want one i'm gutted.

How about you put aside your own particularly selfish desires and try to understand that such an animal could never be happy or fulfilled when living with you.

You wouldn't be able to give it a natural life, the correct food or the proper care. All you'd have is an unhappy animal for your own amusement. Shit like this winds me up.

Try again.

• Upvote 1

Guest simon
How about you put aside your own particularly selfish desires and try to understand that such an animal could never be happy or fulfilled when living with you.

You wouldn't be able to give it a natural life, the correct food or the proper care. All you'd have is an unhappy animal for your own amusement. Shit like this winds me up.

Try again.

Yes i would im very financially stable now.

Guest simon

well i was gonna have trellises and stuff everywhere and stuff like that and it would never be bored as they are like my favorite animal. But its out of the question because my flat mate dont like them thinks there vermin.

well i was gonna have trellises and stuff everywhere and stuff like that and it would never be bored as they are like my favorite animal. But its out of the question because my flat mate dont like them thinks there vermin.

How does the fact that an animal is 'your favourite' mean it won't get bored?

Anyway, I suspect this is all a big wind-up.

Guest simon
You can't even spell Monkey correctly.

You should never ever be given an opportunity to own a Monkey. You are simple at the best of times but the thought of you taking care of a Monkey makes me feel very uneasy.

Thats a miss typed mistake.

You can't even spell Monkey correctly.

You should never ever be given an opportunity to own a Monkey. You are simple at the best of times but the thought of you taking care of a Monkey makes me feel very uneasy.

I'm beginning to think Simon is not what he seems. I think he's actually a confederation of top psychiatrists/psychologists conducting some sort of subtle experiment. His frankly bonkers outpourings are designed to provoke specific responses from the people unfortunate enough to read them, from which the head shrinkers will draw conclusions about the state of the modern computer-literate society. Or something.

Simon's not simple. He's just realised that most of modern life's shit and full of materialist nonsense which clutters the soul and clogs the mind.

Look on him as as engaging in a contemporary version of the 'Good Life' although without Felicity Kendall it's hard going.

Wish his spelling/grammar would improve - de-cluttering can go too far