You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How shit is Saturday night Tv

LFC Brian

Guest The Big Green Bastard

I just heard that Sat night takeaway is coming back.

God help us.

Love watching total wipeout though, great seeing people who think they;re tough go head first into the climbing equipment.

I dont go out on a as much as I used to a Saturday night now,normally stay in and have a drink with the missus and watch tele

How fucking shit is it tho,there is seriously nothing worth watching until match of the day

Saturday night tele used to be great

What has happened ???

I'm struggling to think of a time when it was great.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Noel Edmond is not a peado, weird actually, my mate was saying something similar the other day. WTF?

Noel Edmond is a banker.

They're all at it. Kelly, Edmonds, Barrywmore.

In the old days they didn't have TV, just church, everyone went their priests bummed the children and everyone knew their plaice. Now It's all, 'never mind church, let's get on telly with the kids on 'Kids say the funniest things' With Barrymore', thinking about anus in a big shopping centre with all these kids gathered around his groin. Too much power concentrated in the hands of a few.

He bums someone to death, poor kid, throws him in his pool as you would throw away a mere morsel of food, everyone looks the other way. They allow Micheal Jackson to tour with those kids from the Jackson 5, pop perverts aplenty, Tony Hart, Pee Wee Herman, Wurzel fucking Gummage, that chap from Teletubbies, Peter Purves, and lest we forget, Roland fucking Rat.