You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The TLW Issue 66 Thread

TLW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The captions have gone downhill a bit.

When's mine getting sent out? Looking forward to reading it.

Aye, sorry Stu. I wasn't back in Liverpool in time to get any captions in. What, with me having the most in the previous issue and all.

Yours is at the bottom of the pile. It will be sent out after everyone else's has gone.

Thank fuck for that. I've heard it's low on real quality this time round and was worrying I'd have to wade through it sooner rather than later. Ted's article is boss and yours is gash by the way; I don't need to see it to know that!

I'd be interested to know if anyone agreed with the piece I wrote for this issue. I forced myself to look for the positives and I'd just be intrigued if anyone actually sees the season in similar terms to how I wrote about it as I'm not sure I even agree with my own article.

I'd be interested to know if anyone agreed with the piece I wrote for this issue. I forced myself to look for the positives and I'd just be intrigued if anyone actually sees the season in similar terms to how I wrote about it as I'm not sure I even agree with my own article.

I deliberately ran your piece immediately after Ted's, as they were on the same subject but were at opposite ends of the scale. I'm more in the Ted camp at the moment, but I admire your optimism.

Half the subs are being posted tomorrow. I'm waiting on the rest of the mags to come from the printers before I can get the rest sent, and also so I can get them in WH Smiths.

I think they are coming tomorrow, I'm waiting for confirmation from my printer though.

I don't know what the problem is with ordering from the shop, it's fine for most people but for others it fucks up.

Anybody having problems with it, either email me or pm and let me know what its saying. If its a case of waiting for activation codes, I can get around that. In some cases the order shows up in the shop admin section, but it isn't completed and no money has been taken. This happens a lot, but I have no idea why.

Like I say, any problems let me know and I'll try and sort it.

Get leeson to fix it

Any feedback, comments, questions etc on the latest issue to go in this thread please people.

I've just negged Cain for preferring Ted and Dan's stuff to mine by the way, so bear that in mind when making any comments.

My feedback is that i still haven't got mine.

Bloody post.

I deliberately ran your piece immediately after Ted's, as they were on the same subject but were at opposite ends of the scale. I'm more in the Ted camp at the moment, but I admire your optimism.

To be honest with you mate, it was fragile even then as I was deliberately trying to find positives; now it's on the verge of crumbling. I think we have got everything we need to put in a genuine challenge and yet I keep seeing things that appear self-defeating.