You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham fans aren't too happy about it, a lad I used to work with back daaaan saaaath sent me quite possibly the shittiest email I have ever received; you'd think we were fucking kidnapping his kids or something.

They receive a few mil. (was it 8?) - winner

We receive a proven and experienced premiership midfielder - winner

Gerrard is able to be rested more - winner

We still have cash for Villa - winner

Mr Kuyt feels slightly less like the ugly duckling - winner

I only see winners here.

Have i missed something here? Have we signed Jimmy Bullard?

Forgive me for daft questions as ive just had a smoke and got highly confused by this post. Isnt the post about a youtube clip of bullard?

Once again, have we signed Jimmy Bullard?

If we pay over 5m for Bullard then I seriously have doubts as to whether we will ever challenge under Rafa.

He's decent but nothing special and we'll be that laughing stock of the division if we spend a pure wedge on him when we could get Arshavin or an alternative for the same price.

Have i missed something here? Have we signed Jimmy Bullard?

Forgive me for daft questions as ive just had a smoke and got highly confused by this post. Isnt the post about a youtube clip of bullard?

Once again, have we signed Jimmy Bullard?

We have bid, Fulham have allowed him to discuss personal terms, nothing is confirmed yet.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Bullard would give real energy in Midfield, he gets up and down well, can play a couple of positions and brings something to the dressing room.

Errr...dont quite know what to make of that! I was watchin some clips of Bullard the other day and said to me brother id have Bullard over Barry but was half taking the piss.

I like him and think hes a good player and a top bloke, but for Liverpool?

Mad as fuck!

Guest PaddyBerger15
We have bid, Fulham have allowed him to discuss personal terms, nothing is confirmed yet.

It hasn't reached that far yet Comrade 'Stock, he's just being lined up and sounded out if the Barry deal finally goes belly up. Its looking like dragging on and on and they aren't budging from 18-20m and Rafa is looking like telling them to stuff it.