You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jari Litmanen

ALMO

On another planet compared to Wolf and Dirk; as much as they are Liverpool players and I support them with everything.

Still wish he played for LFC; one of my fave all-timers and a tragic waste.

If he comes over, he'll be a star for whichever minging side take him on.

Just posted about what I'd have given to see him up front with Torres. Fuck, if he's only 36 I'd get him back!

That would be amazing! Litmanen would have been an absolute legend here had he played his best years for us. He would be great for Torres to learn off as he doesnt always bring other players in to the game and hes more than capable of doing that!

Saw him a couple of times when he played for malmö a year ago. He was fantastic but probably slower than Hyypiä. He is altso injured all the time, regular injuries aswell as freak injuries like getting a bottle cap in the eye.

Remember that bottle accident. Wasn't he released by MFF after that?

How can people call him slow? Has he ever sprinted in his entire career?

I don't see how people can then comment on his pace.

He is even worse for strolling through a game than Hamann. Both absolutely ooze class. Exactly my type of footballer (well, not mine, but a type that I like alright)