You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frasier

Faustus

• 2 years later...

It ran a few seasons too long. They should have ended it when Niles finally got Daphne, or maybe a season after. Niles was the best part of the show and he turned into a different character with Daphne on his arm.

Its definitely up there with my top 3 - Seinfeld, Curb, Arrested Development.

Up until they introduced Dapne's family - and some of the most horrible acting I've ever seen (with the usually good Anthony LaPaglia behaving and sounding like Steptoe's Harry H Corbett hooked on pot) - the show was so incredibly tasteful on every level it was glorious. I adored that programme. Such a shame when sitcoms get bored of the 'sit' and try to go on with just the 'com'. They didn't know what to do with Frasier and Roz once they focussed on Niles and Daphne.

Once the chase was over and the prey was caught, thus endeth the dramatic comedic tension that kept the quality level so previously high.

It went off the boil quickly, and with the addition of the horrific brother and mother characters, lost its marbles altogether. Less is more.

Good show, but I prefer Cheers, Seinfeld, and - most of all - Curb Your Enthusiasm. Then you can move down a level to British stuff like I'm Alan Partridge (first series), The Office, and Fawlty Towers.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the funniest fucking thing ever. Ever. Larry David is my hero.... seriously, anyone that hasn't watched it should get on BT Junkie today and get one of the series downloaded. You'll love it and will be buying the 7 series box set tomorrow. Personal guarantee right there.

I think my number 2 is Spaced. Frasier's up there

Funnily enough, I didn't really like Seinfeld that much. I found it a bit "obvious"...maybe I should give it another try though in my post Curb world.

• 5 years later...

Frasier is fantastic. Number one yankee sitcom. Seinfeld is great and all.

I also think Rules of Engagement is ace. The two women in it are fit especially the younger one and Geoff the fella should be posting on the GF.

• Upvote 2

I also think Rules of Engagement is ace. The two women in it are fit especially the younger one and Geoff the fella should be posting on the GF.

She gets her tits out in some shit film with aziz ansari and Jesse wise berg called 30 minutes or less.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bianca+kajlich&client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=375&bih=559&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDgzoHsxCXfq6-QXJRWnJKjhIniJ2Sk1SQpcXjm1-WmRqS75hckl90QufcDCFPq1qH7g3KVQUKM-bmN50HACAf_LpEAAAA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI9dnxjZL0xgIVBQssCh3ZNQv8#hl=en-gb&tbm=isch&q=bianca+kajlich+30+minutes+or+less&imgrc=x-KuTN51Pe2LNM%3A

Jennifer is gorgeous.  Would bang Audrey quicker though. 

Frasier was probably my favourite American comedy ever, well that and Curb.

Fraiser's brilliant. The majority of the episodes up to when Niles and Daphne get together are superb. At its best, I think Frasier is as good as anything out there. Ever.

It definitely lost its way for a few seasons (apparently a load of writers left?) before having a great last series or two (apparently they came back). Daphne's family, 'Kirby', Prof. Twekesbury. What the fuck were they thinking? I know most shows do to many episodes and lose their way a bit at one point or an other, but those characters were so out of place.

One of my favorite Frasier's ever is 'Dinner Party'. Pretty much in real-time, just in Frasier's apartment. I'm no student of film-making but the way they did that episode was so, so good.