You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cockney Reds in London, need your help

Juniper

My band's just got a late late gig at The Water Rats in London, going to be a few industry people there at the show and just wondered if any fellow reds are free to come along to it.

The gig is free this time, so you can use you hard earned cash for booze. Nearest tube station is Kings Cross, the venue is a minute or two's walk from there.

If anyone would like to come let us know and I'll fill you on the details when I'm back at work Monday (sat in internet cafe right now)

We're second on, so if you have work or school etc it's not going to be a late one.

If you wanna hear if we're shit on not you can do so HERE

Cheers

(how come there's no tea or coffee on offer here hey????, Internet cafe my arse)

You sound pretty good to me. Get in touch with The Cavern in Liverpool. They might well give you a gig or The Hotel California in Birkenhead.

What is it with the surname Pritchard? There is Russell Pritchard in The Zutons and 1 of The Kooks has the surname Pritchard too.

Thanks for the replies guys

Sorry, the gig is on Tuesday.

Yeah we used to play Manchester/Liverpool once or twice a month, we all moved to Warrington a few years back and did the northern music scene. Never got round to the cavern though.

Pritchard just happens to be an ace surname.

Yeah just playing England at the moment, we're all too broke to travel overseas. Lets hope my lottery numbers come up hey? (when I get round to doing the lottery that is)

I'm up for the Dublin Castle one, I'll bring me sticks in case you get injured. "Catch me if you caaaan", hi tom, medium tom, low tom, crash. Easy as pie.

Hahah cheers for the drum breakdown, looks like I’m out of a job.

I’ll put some mega fast triplets in a song just for you.

sorry can't make it but i think you sound really good so next time your playing in london or lpool could you let us know, i get back home a fair bit and like to have a look at what bands are on.

Didn't see this until just now

Will do, dont get to play up north anymore due to money issues, but play in London every two weeks or so.

p.s. since you all asked, thanks the gig went well................you fucks

:whistle: