You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trainees

Vincent Vega

Sorry - when I saw "Trainees" I thought this was the thread about left-handed screwdrivers, tartan paint and long stands.

or Square Spirit Bubble levels haha

Likewise, I collect the fuckers. Right into me Forrest Hills at the moment. That is a quality shoe.

I agree. I've got an absolutely ace pair of brown and cream forest hills. My other favourite current pair, which cost me a fucking fortune, are the Ian Brown Adidas Superstars. Unfortunately, I bought a size too small, but wear them anyway, even though they leave me doubled up in pain. I think that makes me a girl.

• 10 months later...
Any new recommendations? I'm shit at shopping and my last 3 ebay purchases were shite.

Oh and before you start, first rule of buying trainers - dont buy white.

http://www.natterjacks.com/

This shop has hundreds of trainers on it, I use it to browse for a pair I like then shoot off to ebay or google them to try and get them cheaper.

I've bought quite a bit off them in the past and can vouch for the gear not being jarg etc.

http://www.natterjacks.com/

This shop has hundreds of trainers on it, I use it to browse for a pair I like then shoot off to ebay or google them to try and get them cheaper.

I've bought quite a bit off them in the past and can vouch for the gear not being jarg etc.

Never seen that site before. They've got some ace adidas originals stuff. I can feel a credit card battering coming on..

i'm seriously addicted to buying trainees. i'v got 6 pairs of gazelles, only 2 get worn because some twunt has spilled water/lager or other damp substence on my others and they smell of fish. then i have stan smith with, blue, all white, and green, and another pair of blue with velcro instead of laces. i have adidas powerphase for in the gym and i'm having a struggly not to wear my tennis comforts all the time, i hate tennis but this shoes is the way forward. anybody know where you can get tennis comforts in white?

heelies?

Dunno if thats what they are called. The ones that mean anyone under the age of 11 becomes a missile when in a supermarket.

i'm seriously addicted to buying trainees. i'v got 6 pairs of gazelles, only 2 get worn because some twunt has spilled water/lager or other damp substence on my others and they smell of fish.

Either the lager or water is really bad round your way or

a) someone has spilt fish juice on your shoes

b) Some minger has sat on them.