You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trainees

Vincent Vega

• 2 weeks later...

I've had those puma cell trainers, fine for the gym etc and light running.

Ideally though for running you should go to a proper running shop where they get you on the treadmil and video. Then you can get the right trainer for your foot. Just done it myself and got some asics kanyon 13's. They'd look shit in the pub but you can get pick up decent trainers cheap at factory outlet stores now

I only ever have two pairs of trainers (aside from the indoor ones for the gym and my running trainers). When one pair gets too knackered the other currently newest ones are demoted to gardening trainers and the current gardening trainers are binned.

Right now these are my wearing trainers

21FbkhBEmBL._AA160_.jpg

and my gardening trainers look like this only dark green instead of blue

343597-06.jpg

erm 8 pairs of shoes and including footee and gym 11 pairs of trainers

Fuck me. I have two pairs of trainers, indoor trainers, running trainers, smart black shoes, big fuck off black ankle boots for the winter and gigantic thermal wellies and a pair of sandals. Oh and golf shoes.

More than I thought actually.

Any suggestions on any decent running shoes?

Although, I'd like something that looks pretty good to wear generally as well as being suitable for the gym.

I'm quite liking the look of these ones. Are puma pretty decent, the price of them would suggest so?

11677_54127A.jpg

They are the Simon weston of the trainer world. People might wear them and tell you threre exceptble but there not. Puma = mongaloid..... in fact gothe hwole goh and get sumoe asics gel.

They are the Simon weston of the trainer world. People might wear them and tell you threre exceptble but there not. Puma = mongaloid..... in fact gothe hwole goh and get sumoe asics gel.

Can't beat Sunday night drinking, even though you're shitfaced and taking the piss the tip on Asics was a good call, for real running shoes. Got to agree on those Puma though, horrible.

Can't beat Sunday night drinking, even though you're shitfaced and taking the piss the tip on Asics was a good call, for real running shoes. Got to agree on those Puma though, horrible.

My last pair were Asics and I liked them. My new ones are Brooks and I like them too. A little better actually.

Any suggestions on any decent running shoes?

I'll echo the Asics shout, fantastic running shoes. Make sure you go to a decent running shop though, where they test your gait etc. Then they'll match a trainer to your feet. Ive got these bad boys, Asics Gel Nimbus VIII:

39549057hq8.jpg

I'll echo the Asics shout, fantastic running shoes. Make sure you go to a decent running shop though, where they test your gait etc. Then they'll match a trainer to your feet. Ive got these bad boys, Asics Gel Nimbus VIII:

39549057hq8.jpg

I was filmed running and then analysed which was ace. My new ones are a lot better for my style I think.

I like shoes.

Mrs Madstock's parting words to me a minute ago: "Are you sure it's okay for me to leave you alone this morning? You are taking photos of shoes..."

No idea of what is important, that woman.

compositeshoes.jpg

After the first pic, did you think 'I know, I'll use the knot in the wood as a footwear positional reference'?

Not really into the trainers thing myself. I've got a pair for the gym and that's it.

1 pair of good black shoes for weddings/funerals and interviews

1 pair of timberlands for loafing/work

Nice pair of saloman(sp?) boots

Good pair of sandals

That's it. Anything else and i'd be heading into hair straightening/gelling bum banditry territory

• 2 years later...
Guest ShoePiss

It's taken me over 10 years to even find a picture of Adidas Columbia, I don't ever expect to buy any unless they reproduce them but here is a picture.

Holy grail found.

adidas-columbia-_.jpg