You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

On 24/03/2024 at 10:04, Jack the Sipper said:

From my observations, it seems that, on either side of this, the proportion of people that have a genuine concern with Palestinian life is tiny compared to the amount of people that are using this to propagate their own well-entrenched and immovable views on Israel/Islam/the West/the Middle East. And in one particularly stupid cunt's case, the Labour Party!

I really don't need to look any further than the abomination that is this thread to see evidence of that. And in that context it really wasn't surprising in the slightest to see cunts who've been throwing stones at 'the West' for not calling for a ceasefire earlier now defending the Russians and China for vetoing a US call for a ceasefire, and parroting their propaganda like the shills they are. 

You, along with them cunts Numeros and the Sire need to listen to this fella  Ask yourself why some are all over the Ukrainian thread (the Sire etc) who've got an army and the backing of the west yet are totally non plused with the slaughter of kids and women with different colour eyes and darker skin. Lets not talk falsely now the answer is in the fellas words below. 

https://x.com/hebh_jamal/status/1721474268704158007?s=20

Yourself, the idiots and the shills are all entitled to “believe”. But that’s a different discussion all together. 

The point that we are trying to establish here is whether Professor Finkelstein was right in saying that Parmila Patten’s report didn’t have any genuine evidence that could move you, the idiots and the shills from “believing” to “knowing”.

Seems the answer is - yes.

I don't go to Finkelstein or Patten for evidence. Seeing as how you have picked up alot of your English on this site over the last 10 years I can see where you went with the word believe. 

What I do know is that rape has certainly happened on both sides.

Do you agree with that?

It would appear that Finkelstein's piece did indeed turn someone from believing to knowing.

Is this you?

On 05/03/2024 at 04:12, Jurgen Knows said:

"Israel welcomes the definitive recognition that Hamas committed sexual crimes," Lior Haiat, a spokesman for the Israeli foreign ministry, said in response to the report's publication. 

He added that Israel was now "calling for the immediate convening of the [UN] Security Council with the aim of designating Hamas as a terrorist organisation and the imposition of international sanctions on it".

This meeting needs to happen immediately.

Both Hamas and the IDF should be designated as terrorist organizations, and subjected to the highest level of international sanctions.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I don't go to Finkelstein or Patten for evidence. Seeing as how you have picked up alot of your English on this site over the last 10 years I can see where you went with the word believe. 

What I do know is that rape has certainly happened on both sides.

Do you agree with that?

I “think” rape is a possibility, so I don’t rule it out on both sides. But I know that no genuine evidence seems to have been produced. I thought that Patten’s report had that evidence when I first saw the headlines in mainstream media. Apparently not.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It would appear that Finkelstein's piece did indeed turn someone from believing to knowing.

Is this you?

Yes that was me when I saw the misleading headlines. Finkelstein turned me from knowing back to hypothesizing.

Fuck all Hamas did on October the 7th was good at all. They attacked and murdered people and by many accounts committed some more heinous crimes. I don’t doubt for a second that the IDF have exaggerated and I also think they were to blame for a lot of the death on that day as well but both sides are absolute cunts who I’d happily see wiped off the face of the earth if it meant that innocents on both sides could live a peaceful existence. 

• Upvote 1