You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Since when has that ever stopped Tierney and his cronies from finding a reason to disallow a perfectly good goal?

I thought fair fucks to Tierney to be fair, booked 2 of their players for time wasting in injury time and played the extra seconds that enabled us. Still a cunt like.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine being from a city which helped break working class solidarity for a quick buck. And then in the following years sing about the unemployment you helped create for millions of others like it’s somehow not a result of your own back stabbing but some moral failing. What a bunch of cunts.

• Upvote 12

Forest fans can shove that game right up their hoop.

chanting ‘shit Andy Carroll’ when Darien came on was glorious karma.

as for the sign on chanting, back to your shithole, fuck off and respect a picket line you trent dwelling twats

• Upvote 4

I think this team has the best mentality of any of Klopp's teams. The 19-20 team got every result, and a lot of them in difficult circumstances, but that team was a veteran team with certainties in every position.

This team is getting late goal after late goal, comeback after comeback, with random kids and cobbled together lineups. It's another level.

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, Pungkoq Hang said:

What's that handbag between Virgil and half of the scabs coaching team all about? One with them has been given a red by Manc Tierney. Not really an in-your-face celebration by Van Dijk now is it?

They were crying about not getting a pen. Conveniently ignoring the full on rugby tackle on Danns which wasn’t given.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They were crying about not getting a pen. Conveniently ignoring the full on rugby tackle on Danns which wasn’t given.

For their player kicking Ibou?

10 minutes ago, RedHeadedRed said:

Also Gibbs-White got booked for time wasting while taking their OWN corner, I've never seen that happen before. Fuck the lot of them.

Good point. I’d forgotten that. Add it in.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Is that all it was? No wonder Virg was laughing.

16 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Imagine being from a city which helped break working class solidarity for a quick buck. And then in the following years sing about the unemployment you helped create for millions of others like it’s somehow not a result of your own back stabbing but some moral failing. What a bunch of cunts.

While also having a higher unemployment rate than the people you mock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fuck Forest. All the way to hell and back.

I worked a contract in Nottigham early part of the 2000s. Company suggested staying at a certain hotel. Result is lads in suits with laptops getting battered routinely as they parked up outside said hotel.

I was lucky. But I won't take lectures from these people on Nottingham v Liverpool 

15 minutes ago, Tarwater said:

Whisper it, but Tierney has been quite good (not absolutely horrible) in the last two games he’s reffed us.

I was fuming at the lack of a pen for Danns, but the one at the other end a few minutes later balanced it out.

37 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Forest coaches sent off after the game

Wouldn't have been 8plus mins if you keeper didn't go down like he was dead

They were moaning that when Konate went down in our penalty area, they had the ball.  Then we didn't give the ball back and went and scored.  To be fair, we'd be accusing the referee and the whole world of corruption and stitching us up if it had happened to us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aws said:

Tierney was ok I thought.  At least he was consistent and ref standards are so low these days that‘s all I ask for.  

He was better than he was in this fixture last season when he allowed them to kick us all over the pitch.