You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Nobody will ever convince me that international football is worth bothering about.

It is utter shite.

Even worse when it is friendlies and at business end of season.

Players like Robbo going for titles etc getting kicked to fuck by yard dogs in a game that means fuck all.

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Half of this is on our own players. If they really didn't want to play 180 minutes of meaningless shite, they could easily signal over to the bench, claim they're 'feeling something' and come off. Or simply say they're injured (like every other cunt does) and not fucking go in the first place.

Yup, this is clearly what the City and Arsenals players have done so not sure why others includings ours dont follow suit with this.

Just now, Tenfolder said:

Yup, this is clearly what the City and Arsenals players have done so not sure why others includings ours dont follow suit with this.

I don't think we'd get the easy ride from the press or the authorities that they do.

Just now, niallers said:

Walker and stones injured for City, robbo for us. Can any cunt who plays for arsenal get even get fucking nosebleed please. Poxy cunts are getting away with murder this season.

The streets won't forget their 1000% improbable luck.  

It'll come back to bite them and it'll boil their piss that every season can't be a gift like this one.  

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just seen where Robbo got injured, nothing malicious, think his studs got caught in the turf.

Yeah. As he was landing, the toe area of his boot caught in the pitch and his ankle twisted. He looked pretty gutted, like he thought it was a bad one 

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I don't think we'd get the easy ride from the press or the authorities that they do.

I'm not sure it's as simple as that. I think Klopp probably treats them as grown ups and leaves it up to them. Trouble is, they're professional footballers and want to play every game. I think they need protecting from themselves sometimes and get told that they're not fucking going.

Just now, The Golden Eel said:

Yeah. As he was landing, the toe area of his boot caught in the pitch and his ankle twisted. He looked pretty gutted, like he thought it was a bad one 

Could be ligaments, hope its just a strain.

And this will probably bite me on the arse when we play the shite in the Derby, but that Patterson looks fucking wank.

Just now, Rushies tash said:

I'm not sure it's as simple as that. I think Klopp probably treats them as grown ups and leaves it up to them. Trouble is, they're professional footballers and want to play every game. I think they need protecting from themselves sometimes and get told that they're not fucking going.

Maybe so, but I'm sure I remember UEFA saying they were clamping down on no shows for international friendlies years back.

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Don't they have to turn up and prove they're injured these days?

Just say you've got a sore back or feel tightness somewhere. They can't physically force you onto the pitch. Watch Saka start for Arsenal next week for proof of how much bollocks this is.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Just say you've got a sore back or feel tightness somewhere. They can't physically force you onto the pitch. Watch Saka start for Arsenal next week for proof of how much bollocks this is.

You're probably right chief, fucking depressing, we've got to start playing the game.

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Gabriel,Saka,Walker and Stones will all start