You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

r*ngers (A) Champions League 12/10/2022

Bjornebye

Great result and some very good goals! Bobby on form, Elliott playing better as the match went on and Konate looking good after a lengthy spell out were the main positives for me, in addition to the Salah hat trick obviously. 

That said I dont think this match can tell us much about things to come, we struggled for a big part of the match against an opponent very very far off PL standard. And they walked through us with ease to score their goal, also in this match we showed a lack of ability to defend that you’ll never get away with in the league.

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fucking weirdos.

elizagers.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-dXLEcU8dwxVu7byjZLy

a8a81aa125856f5672b24dce59964343.jpg

v-dundee-utd-ibrox-glasgowa-rangers-fan-

“Ello, 'ello,’ello ladies and gentlemen. We are the Ex-Monarchists! We need just a few moments of your time. We've been screwing you for years, so a few more seconds shouldn't matter!“

wtf that looks like prince andrew

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

One of those "best fans in the world" is carrying a fucking loudhailer.  What kind of shitcunts take a loudhailer to the match?

(And yes, Lizzie is, indeed, in a box.)

To be fair, I've never heard Rangers supporters call themselves the best in the World, that was a Celtic thing.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fucking weirdos.

elizagers.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-dXLEcU8dwxVu7byjZLy

a8a81aa125856f5672b24dce59964343.jpg

v-dundee-utd-ibrox-glasgowa-rangers-fan-

“Ello, 'ello,’ello ladies and gentlemen. We are the Ex-Monarchists! We need just a few moments of your time. We've been screwing you for years, so a few more seconds shouldn't matter!“

Mind, they do love a German monarch, from 1745 onwards and if not before. The backward turncoat, subnormal fucking filth.

25 minutes ago, Mook said:

Hahahahaha "What the fucking hell was that" indeed. Just a gang of little wankers. Nice reply from the Reds who sung Lizzies in a box. It was very funny seeing the little bleters being sent down the tunnel as if they've just been sent out of the school disco. "yep, yeah yeah, ok yep yeah, right now fuck off" "ok but them!" "Fucking do one dickhead" 

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Apparently the worst CL record is no wins and a -15 goal difference - held by Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Rangers are currently on no wins and -14 goal difference with two games to go.

I despise them and all they and their fans stand for - but i would be happy to see them nick a point v ajax if we lose in amsterdam.

Enjoyed that. In the end. Another terrible start from us but Bobbie was the catalyst. I’d written him off before this season but happy to be proven wrong. Mo’s hatrick was sublime and really pleased for Harvey. Thought Virgil was a bit dodgy at times, but our defence isn’t looking too good overall, although konate is a welcome returnee.  Don’t like Rangers but calling fans vermin and proddy dogs feels a bit tabloid. Pricks are everywhere even if they have more than many. We need to be at the top of our game against city and would go with four up front as their defence isn’t all that.

• Upvote 5