You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Strontium said:

Find someone who loves you as much as Burnley love conceding goals to Manchester City.

Good riddance, they'll be gone and forgotten particularly given their new owners have pulled a Gillett & Hicks on them.

I didn't believe for one moment they'd be able to do us a favour. I was more concerned about us losing our goal difference advantage today.

Switched off the the City game.  Burnley players just wandering about aimlessly and Cheats bumming them without getting out of first gear.  No way this shambolic pile of shite are going to send Everton down. Dyche is a well and truly a busted flush 

13 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Switched off the the City game.  Burnley players just wandering about aimlessly and Cheats bumming them without getting out of first gear.  No way this shambolic pile of shite are going to send Everton down. Dyche is a well and truly a busted flush 

They just stuck the joy out of football. Pep doesn't even like football. He'd prefer 11 midfielders keeping possession and keeping the opposition as far away as possible from the ball and their box. Boring, sportwashing cunts. 

7 minutes ago, niallers said:

They just stuck the joy out of football. Pep doesn't even like football. He'd prefer 11 midfielders keeping possession and keeping the opposition as far away as possible from the ball and their box. Boring, sportwashing cunts. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one and I appreciate I'm not a football purist but I've always found Pep's teams really tedious and tough to watch. The whole Spanish total football, one billion passes to even attempt a pass on goal has always bored me shitless.

• Upvote 2