You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

2 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Suspect I’ll be forfeiting my crown here if the squad I drafted with 0 wingers to play a narrow diamond is playing a wide 4-2-3-1 from the previous game with a centre forward and central AM in the wide roles  

You're back to playing as you, though you might not want to see the injuries!

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 20.19.51.png

Guest Alex_K
9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You're back to playing as you, though you might not want to see the injuries!

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 20.19.51.png

Ah, good man! So long as the fundamentals are there the rest is what it is. 4 injuries & 1 red card in one game? This is LFC-style luck for a title defence. Hope KDB isn’t too crocked.

13 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Your tactical level should take care of that and they would work out how to use the players best, that's what the player ability/potential is about.

From what I can make out they just use the player with the highest current ability in the positions stated.

Nice one. 

1 minute ago, Alex_K said:

Ah, good man! So long as the fundamentals are there the rest is what it is. 4 injuries & 1 red card in one game? This is LFC-style luck for a title defence.

I think it says they are on international duty rather than injured. Assume that's what the plane means anyway. 

33 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Four from motherfucking four!

You'll claim fix and it will fall on deaf ears, my boys are UP FOR IT!

Skidders get the wooden spoon for drawing wit the Kuntz.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.38.pngScreenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.52.png

League Cup up next.

Brooks.png

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, John102 said:

I think it says they are on international duty rather than injured. Assume that's what the plane means anyway. 

Yep - Players are on international duty.

Ramos on the other hand is serving his second suspension of the season already! (Managed to get sent off in consecutive league matches, which has me a little confused...)

14 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Yep - Players are on international duty.

Ramos on the other hand is serving his second suspension of the season already! (Managed to get sent off in consecutive league matches, which has me a little confused...)

Maybe he appealed?

Don't you have until the hearing to serve the suspension, maybe it's for two yellows.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Maybe he appealed?

Don't you have until the hearing to serve the suspension, maybe it's for two yellows.

He'd been booked twice and red carded against Limo Wreck, and then red carded again in the next league game against the Fakey Cake Makers.

Didn't think you could appeal 2 yellows, but I can't remember as I don't often see many of my own players being sent off when I play FM.

Either way, it's quite the feat...

image.png.9236306757647a84684975efbc47305f.png

image.png.2d02d1e99a09daec092880aceddeb127.png

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Four from motherfucking four!

You'll claim fix and it will fall on deaf ears, my boys are UP FOR IT!

Skidders get the wooden spoon for drawing wit the Kuntz.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.38.pngScreenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.15.52.png

League Cup up next.

You’re not even trying to hide it. 

Guest Alex_K
30 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

He'd been booked twice and red carded against Limo Wreck, and then red carded again in the next league game against the Fakey Cake Makers.

Didn't think you could appeal 2 yellows, but I can't remember as I don't often see many of my own players being sent off when I play FM.

Either way, it's quite the feat...

image.png.9236306757647a84684975efbc47305f.png

image.png.2d02d1e99a09daec092880aceddeb127.png

I had him last season & he was a red-card-machine then too. One of the highest aggression stats in the game I guess. Makes up for it with his fair share of goals too over the season.

If those players are on Int'l duty (if all the players are English, does that mean I've got a third of the national team selections?) I'm intrigued by this fatal injury list now then ..

I had him last season & he was a red-card-machine then too. One of the highest aggression stats in the game I guess. Makes up for it with his fair share of goals too over the season.

If those players are on Int'l duty (if all the players are English, does that mean I've got a third of the national team selections?) I'm intrigued by this fatal injury list now then ..

This is the England squad.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 22.03.10.pngScreenshot 2021-03-16 at 22.03.18.png

His aggression is high, but not near the highest in the game. Composure and decisions are decidedly average, so that won't help. Would have to check his hidden "dirtiness" stat.

image.thumb.png.3da9709e390d04b9aa7727bf6130c2f7.png

Guest Alex_K
1 minute ago, Dynamite said:

His aggression is high, but not near the highest in the game. Composure and decisions are decidedly average, so that won't help. Would have to check his hidden "dirtiness" stat.

image.thumb.png.3da9709e390d04b9aa7727bf6130c2f7.png

C. Ronaldo gets a lot credit for being an uber-athlete but what a beast of a man Ramos is too. 34 are still holding those kind of physical stats. Better finishing in the game than Origi, too!