Quantcast
Thiago Alcantara - Page 83 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Thiago Alcantara

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Dont think even Liverpool have had the hossie reports yet so dont fall for bullshit from a tv station a thousand miles away.

Was thinking the same myself just wait for the club to comment officially 

Definitely going to be necessary to fork out in January if Van Dijk’s injury is confirmed, and probably to the tune of £100m or so. Many a player has never been the same after doing their ACL, so it would be prudent to think long-term so far as buying someone who can both partner and replace him if necessary.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Definitely going to be necessary to fork out in January if Van Dijk’s injury is confirmed, and probably to the tune of £100m or so. Many a player has never been the same after doing their ACL, so it would be prudent to think long-term so far as buying someone who can both partner and replace him if necessary.

Bloody Hell, we'll be making funeral arrangements for Virg soon

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Yet nobody is willing to fork out 20p to throw you a rubber ring you fucking spark-plug 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mathewbet1 said:

I think they were sent out with an instruction to try to injure one of our key players, how eles do you explain those to ' tackles',

I dont think Ancelotti would ever send a team out to do that. But that cunt ferguson, that's another matter.

• Downvote 1

Richarlison and Pickford are both horrible snides. Carlo has class. He didn't send their team out to do what they did. They both have form. Richarlison is always like a jailhouse thug when he plays us.

Just on Virgil. Nobody knows how bad it is. Maybe he is great mates with De Jong, but I find it hard to see him texting saying he has done his acl when he is probably in pain, shock and anger. For good or for bad, he is on crutches so we do know it's a clusterfuck. Now, it just remains to be seen how bad. The likes of Bein Sports and Richard Keys don't know fuck all about our business unless there is a leak on our end. I don't see that happening. It would be a tight knit circle from the club there.

On Thiago. He is majestic. Fingers crossed he is okay. He is going to have this league in his hands if he stays fit.

We will have Ali back soon. I do think he is our most important player. The drop off to Adrian is gigantic in a way in which it isn't with our other lads. Fabinho and Matip would be my preference right now. Our run over the next few weeks isn't too bad bar City away. We need to just stay in it. I think City are no great shakes and will drop points in a lot of games. 

• Like 1

Lots of mediocre homegrown or British players around Everton. Davies, DCL, Keane, Pickford etc. They'll have been hyped up - like the impoverished neighbours eager to make a stamp on their better half. You just needed to read Osman's editorial this week on how his generation viewed the Derby to get what they're all about. The team is their fans come to life: insecure, chippy & biliously filled with vile.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Lots of mediocre homegrown or British players around Everton. Davies, DCL, Keane, Pickford etc. They'll have been hyped up - like the impoverished neighbours eager to make a stamp on their better half. You just needed to read Osman's editorial this week on how his generation viewed the Derby to get what they're all about. The team is their fans come to life: insecure, chippy & biliously filled with vile.

I think DCL is a proper footballer unfortunately, the rest is no good. 

7 hours ago, magicrat said:

Bloody Hell, we'll be making funeral arrangements for Virg soon

Add the fact that Richarlison, in his "apology", referred to his Thiago tackle as a "fatality" - our squad is definitely going to be stretched!

59 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Pardon the shite image, but just noticed Gomez drop to his knees in dread in the first 2 seconds after Thiago injury. 

MVIMG_20201018_110106.jpg

He did, probably feared the worst. Shocking challenge.

DAzgZlB.gif