Quantcast
West Ham (H) Premier League - 24/2/2020 - 20:00 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

West Ham (H) Premier League - 24/2/2020 - 20:00

Poise. Ruthlessness. Energy. Calmness. Ingenuity. Obduracy. Unity. Skill. Style. Spark.

I don't ask for much. Just carry on as we have been in the league, and put their manager back in his box.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s no doubt that it'll be a tough game, and we'll need to be on-form to avoid an upset against a team battling to avoid relegation. I’m not sure the six day gap is going to be helpful in this case.

Yes, they're a fantastic team, great manager, and in really good form. Be surprised if we won a throw in.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s no doubt that it'll be a tough game, and we'll need to be on-form to avoid an upset against a team battling to avoid relegation. I’m not sure the six day gap is going to be helpful in this case.

Based on what?**

**Apart from your usual guff. 

I'd like to see a Leicester away performance from us, or was that a fluke, a one-off? Maybe we are the Cliff Thorburn of football! We're certainly not as good as the plaudits we've been receiving, need a massive kick up the arse after last night!

And yes I'm well aware that Champions need to grind out results, but most weeks? Hardly dominant is it?

• Upvote 1

This will be tougher than it should be because West Ham are fighting for their lives and Moyes will be desperate to get one over us. But no way can this be anything than a win for us. 2-0 to the Reds.

14 hours ago, an tha said:

Fucking losing run of match threads this lad is on and he's on duty here?....

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The last thread went well. We'll get snotted.

giphy.gif

Keita in for Henderson (if he's injured).

I know we'll all have an Ozil-like eye on Atletico over the next few league games, but Christ, 25 points clear. What an amazing season. Our excellence has become routine and we probably all take it for granted a bit.

It's quite possible he'll let them off the leash after the CL frustrations and they'll absolutely twat Moyes' boys. I would enjoy that so much.

We're fuckin' shite.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

What impact would a City Leicester draw have, does it mean we have a game less to be confirmed?

Not for a draw, only if Leicester win.

• Upvote 1