You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Me and my bird had it for a week now.

Ripping through the expats here.

So glad we had the vaccine.

Some here haven't, I wish them well.

On the plus side, I've still had some Efes.

You're looking for the poetry thread Pete 

• Upvote 3

After virtually no symptoms while testing positive, I struggled badly with fatigue for about a week after starting to test negative. I've never known anything like it before. I could hardly keep my eyes open at 3pm. I'm sound now though. It cleared up just in time for Bangor Races last Friday.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

After virtually no symptoms while testing positive, I struggled badly with fatigue for about a week after starting to test negative. I've never known anything like it before. I could hardly keep my eyes open at 3pm. I'm sound now though. It cleared up just in time for Bangor Races last Friday.

Glad you’re better. Also glad you realise it’s real and it hasn’t gone away. Hope you had a few wins ! 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The queen has tested positive apparently. 

The Daily Mail turning her into a 'get back to work' martyr.  Even though she's working from home, has no boss, and is propped up by a team of private physicians. 

She also 'worked' through the death of Prince Phillip, so perhaps all compassionate leave should end? 

She also uses taxpayers money to bribe rape victims, so I'm wondering what to do with that.  

Secretly, I'm betting that Johnson is hoping she dies of Covid.  He could milk the pageantry of national mourning for a year or two. 

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The Daily Mail turning her into a 'get back to work' martyr.  Even though she's working from home, has no boss, and is propped up by a team of private physicians. 

She also 'worked' through the death of Prince Phillip, so perhaps all compassionate leave should end? 

She also uses taxpayers money to bribe rape victims, so I'm wondering what to do with that.  

Secretly, I'm betting that Johnson is hoping she dies of Covid.  He could milk the pageantry of national mourning for a year or two. 

Course he wants her to die. The timing couldn’t be better for him 

17 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

What’s the script about the new Nazis wanting to take over the world and control us and change our way of life forever now that we’re set to drop all restrictions in the UK? 

Are those who made these predictions doubling down on them or finally admitting that they were being proper hysterical quims? 

No doubt those keyboard warriors will claim victory thanks to their efforts.

2 hours ago, Moo said:

Hope no one has anyone CEV that they care about. Who am I kidding? There's millions of us and no doubt a number of us on here. 

Johnson is an evil cunt and that cabal sat next to him and behind him are no better.

That's the situation we're in. All controls set to end but that isn't going ro help the Mrs, it's going to make things worse.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

What’s the script about the new Nazis wanting to take over the world and control us and change our way of life forever now that we’re set to drop all restrictions in the UK? 

Are those who made these predictions doubling down on them or finally admitting that they were being proper hysterical quims? 

You might want to try looking outside the UK every so often. Canada could be a good place to start.

• Downvote 3

22 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Saw that.

If a 90 odd year old can shake off covid why can't you,you malingering cunts