aRdja

Takumi Minamino

Edwards and Klopp are a dream team. I’ve no doubt if we sign him he’ll turn out great and at £7m it’s pretty much zero risk. Klopp will turn the cunt into an £80m player in two seasons. 

41 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Release clauses have literally been around for decades and people still don’t understand them.  It’s mind boggling.  Seen some muppet manc saying just offer 30m for him to push the price up for Liverpool.  It makes you wonder if these people can tie their own shoelaces.

Mancs. They are fucking nuts. I remember seeing interviews with city fans as they left the ground when they had just won the league. The first thing they mentioned was the scousers hadn’t won. Nothing about their own fuckin team. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Elite said:

Not sure Brewster is good enough for them, they are a good side.

Neil Jones saying he's not going there. 

I meant more next 18 months if Haaland left. But Jones saying him and Curtis Jones going to Championship, Swansea want both 

34 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

I think we should let him go to Southampton then buy him in a year for £40m

Haha. Touché. I maintain that said method has worked well for us.

48 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Edwards and Klopp are a dream team. I’ve no doubt if we sign him he’ll turn out great and at £7m it’s pretty much zero risk. Klopp will turn the cunt into an £80m player in two seasons. 

abxMwpGN_700wa_0.gif

Id been thinking that Mbappe, Kante or Son aside, I'd struggle to get too excited about any signing. This has got me all warm and fuzzy. 

I hope there's something to all this speculation, we'd end up looking like chumps if it all comes to nothing. Would be a very good player to pick up for under £8m as well.

Not arsed one jot if his 'true' value is £20m+ or not, if we buy him, we will be buying him because he'd be a great addition to the squad. And he can play in the next round of the CL seeing as they changed the cup tied rule.

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

Heat map does it for me . Get him signed 

He's stolen my heart map. Get him in.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Peanuts for someone of his talent. Only 24 n all, so loads of time on his side but already has the maturity needed. Hopefully this goes through smoothly, I'm guessing Jürgen put his arm around him on Tuesday and gave him one of those big smiles. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Everton thought they were favourites to sign him, due to him being local. Takumi home, County Road.

If John Denver was flying Mike Gordon's plane, that would explain a lot.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Rotpeter said:

Think his contract is up this season.  So a bit like Naby, we seem to be paying a fee to get it done, rather than let it go to the market.

Independent says his contract expires in 2021.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

This has to have been in the works for awhile now.

Would have been a little uncomfortable if say he had scored a goal to knock us out 

Then he would have had to score a goal to win us the fucking europa

4 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

23 minutes long.

Does it start in his old dear’s fucking birth canal?

Yeah, all you really want is the standard highlights clip with awful graphics and even worse music.

• Upvote 1

Good that we're going after some Asian talent, you can see how popular we have become in Africa because of the likes of Salah and Mané. 

Most of South Korea are Tottenham fans purely because of Son, so this is definitely going to open a few doors in terms of marketing over in the Far East.