You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just something stupid I thought about before that we will be wearing the new kit on Sunday like we do on the final home game

So I’d imagine Jurgen to be wearing the new tracksuit or whatever knowing full well that’s next seasons stuff which slot will be wearing 

stupid I know but wondered if he’d be looking at the new kit thinking I’m not part of this next year

4 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Wasn't impressed with the video, especially the bits where we beg him to tell us that we're his favourite people and city and club.  

Imagine if we were going into the final game with the league on the line amid this circus.

I can’t stand TAW, trying to not be personal as they have obviously cornered a market and monetised talking absolute fucking shite and some like it but not for me. 

31 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

It’s getting too real now that he’s going. It’s going to be a rough few days. Reckon I’ll avoid a lot of the post-match stuff and watch it at a later point. 

Yep.

Dreading it.

Honestly, if he asked my opinion - it's a thought experiment, roll with it - on whether he should stay or go, I'd tell him to go. He looks like death warmed up on the sideline. Take some time to get well, dude.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Honestly, if he asked my opinion - it's a thought experiment, roll with it - on whether he should stay or go, I'd tell him to go. He looks like death warmed up on the sideline. Take some time to get well, dude.

It's the old hackneyed phrase of "leaving everything back on the pitch" but it's true - he's absolutely shattered and he deserves to be able to stop, enjoy his family and have a few beers in peace and relaxation.

• Upvote 3

I think personally Jurgen greatest gift was to make us remember who we are that we are the greatest football club in this country and all are rivals know it it’s why they are obsessed with us it’s a message we forgot especially under Woy and I hope his legacy is that we carry on that’s message under the new manager and ones to come Danke Jurgen lad you have earned your rest 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, deiseach said:

Just watching the TAW interview he did and he looks fantastic. A colossal weight has been taken off him. Can only imagine how all-consuming that job is.

(Edit - I mean Jurgen’s job, not being one of the TAW fellas)

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Look at this freshly-dropped horseshit. 

Screenshot_20240517-164100.png

Jurgen has gone full Batman there. 

On a serious note though, this is all getting a bit too real now, isn’t it?

You don’t begrudge Klopp leaving. He’s won us the lot. Would’ve won more if it weren’t for cheating opponents. 

It's going to be a few weeks and months of mixed emotions. There’ll obviously be sadness at Klopp leaving. Then there’ll be confusion and discombobulation with the inevitable period of adapting to Klopp not being there anymore. Then there’ll be worry at which players, if any, leave the club at the same time as the manager. 

But, hopefully, this will then lead to acceptance. And then moving forwards with a sense of anticipation, excitement and hope, waiting to see how the reign of Slot plays out, which players join us and if we’ll compete for honours including in our return to the top table of European football in the Champions League. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

It's the old hackneyed phrase of "leaving everything back on the pitch" but it's true - he's absolutely shattered and he deserves to be able to stop, enjoy his family and have a few beers in peace and relaxation.

Yeah and fair do's to him for realising that he can't carry on doing it - he's put himself and his well being first as he should, but he haz also put the well being of LFC right up there with that - Mot staying on whilst being unable to do the job as it needs to be done, having the decency to walk away because he knows he couldn't do us justice after this season.

Very much shows the class of the man.