You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The bewildered little look on his face when he realises he's fucked up.

If he stays in his position it's a reasonably easy save. Who knows what he thought he was achieving by moving to where he did.

Fucking hell more accomodating these cunts.

Beyond a joke now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45399815

All you need to play a match are nets corner flags, white paint and a ball. No were in the rules does it say you need to be able to have fans in a new state of the art stadium, fuck them, make them play their first game in front of 80 builders.

All you need to play a match are nets corner flags, white paint and a ball. No were in the rules does it say you need to be able to have fans in a new state of the art stadium, fuck them, make them play their first game in front of 80 builders.

Yeah...they should have been told to fuck off with all this moving games, using Wembley, using Milton Keynes - having other teams have their games moved to accomodate them etc and told to play their home games at their training ground.

I'm surprised that Spurs thought the ground would be ready so early in the season, considering they only started demolishing the old White Hart Lane in summer 2017. Only a small part of the new stadium's structure was in place adjacent to the old site at that point.

When Liverpool started work on the redeveloped Main Stand, the steelwork started going up in late 2014 and the roof truss was in place by July 2015. It wasn't until May 2016 that the existing Main Stand seats were stripped out ready to reprofile the stand. The first game with the completed stand was in September 2016, almost 2 years since work started. We only rearranged one game to be played away instead of at home, and we requested it well in advance.

By the end of 2018, it will have been at least 2 years since Spurs started construction of their stadium. It's a whole stadium as opposed to just one stand. As at Anfield, a lot of work had to take place while the old structure was still in use. Spurs have also had to incorporate a slidable pitch to swap between football and American Meatheads-in-helmets Ball, so it's a much more complex development. They were wildly optimistic about when it would be completed, and should have gone for a full 2-season tenancy at Wembley.

I'm surprised that Spurs thought the ground would be ready so early in the season, considering they only started demolishing the old White Hart Lane in summer 2017. Only a small part of the new stadium's structure was in place adjacent to the old site at that point.

When Liverpool started work on the redeveloped Main Stand, the steelwork started going up in late 2014 and the roof truss was in place by July 2015. It wasn't until May 2016 that the existing Main Stand seats were stripped out ready to reprofile the stand. The first game with the completed stand was in September 2016, almost 2 years since work started. We only rearranged one game to be played away instead of at home, and we requested it well in advance.

By the end of 2018, it will have been at least 2 years since Spurs started construction of their stadium. It's a whole stadium as opposed to just one stand. As at Anfield, a lot of work had to take place while the old structure was still in use. Spurs have also had to incorporate a slidable pitch to swap between football and American Meatheads-in-helmets Ball, so it's a much more complex development. They were wildly optimistic about when it would be completed, and should have gone for a full 2-season tenancy at Wembley.

The builders told them it could be done and they planned for contingency just in case, which the league agreed to. Spurs still have an option to play all their games at Wembley.

The League is helping them because nobody wants to rush the stadium and compromise safety. If they were penalized, they'd be encouraged to cut corners. The builders have no penalty clause for overrunning for the exact same reason. Personally I think everyone is being very sensible, but admittedly I am biased cause I know the management team.

Bottom line is safety and if the League works with them to ensure that then fair enough.

So who is the expected first opponent for them now?

First it was us, but they bailed on that, I assumed it was a conspiracy so they didn't have to lose their first home game.

Then it was City, so I thought oh maybe not then, and put my tinfoil hat back in it's draw.

But now they've postponed it again so I think it's fishy.

The builders told them it could be done and they planned for contingency just in case, which the league agreed to. Spurs still have an option to play all their games at Wembley.

The League is helping them because nobody wants to rush the stadium and compromise safety. If they were penalized, they'd be encouraged to cut corners. The builders have no penalty clause for overrunning for the exact same reason. Personally I think everyone is being very sensible, but admittedly I am biased cause I know the management team.

Bottom line is safety and if the League works with them to ensure that then fair enough.

Why should they have been allowed to play at Wembley in first place - instantly going from 36,000 seats to 80,000 plus overnight - it is an unfair financial advantage.

Then you have the fiasco this season with the rule book being ripped up to accommodate them and everyone else having to bend to their ends.

Yes of course safety is number 1 but not moving into the ground until it is safe and right is one thing - continuing to benefit whilst it isn't and fucking over everybody else is another....it is staggering how other clubs and fans are being fucked for these cunts.

They've even got the neck to want their league cup game played in Milton Keynes making a 3rd home venue in one season rather than just put their hands up and accept an away.

If they weren't a London club they wouldn't have had this advantage/luxury in first place.