You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It genuinely seemed like he'd died mid-tournament with all the carrying on by his teammates. 

The whole country shit the bed when he got injured, and the team had a complete meltdown in their next game. It's weird but the Brazilians seem to have gone overboard with the religious worship and showing emotion on the pitch. Some of their players look like they're crying when they get a little knock.

Early games are normally cagey affairs. Last group games are when things heat up when places at stake and when other teams' positions are becoming more obvious. Only real surprise so far is Germany losing, draws are par for the opening matches. Goals galore to come. At least let's hope so.

True enough SitM , only really gets exciting from the last group games onward. The interesting thing would be if a couple of favoured teams drift into second place rather than the expected first place which could change the expected dynamic for the knock-out games.

One thing that has impressed me in the games so far is that none of the managers have set their team up to playing boring negative cheating shit park the bus style football that the dreadful Mourinho does with his. Just goes to show how much of a yesterdays manager he has become.

Wait until the knockout rounds.

I like this England team. Really looking forward to the game tonight..

Disappointing that Gomez and Oxlade-Chamberlain aren't fit, as I think they'd both have started and Ox could have been key, gutted for him.

But looking at the other teams in the tournament so far, I don't see any reason why England can't go and do something in this tournament

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd been struggling to put my finger on what this thread had been missing and then this morning, while waiting for the Sweden game to start, it suddenly struck me.

Where the fuck are the pictures of the fit women in the crowd?

Come on FF, sort it out...

There's been hardly any shown.  Yet another casualty of the "me too" movement