You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Toys you wanted as a kid but never got

Tony Moanero

My nan was a bit of a hoarder, not the weird short you see on TV but she kept shit like old Teddy bears, cups etc. So my mum was the opposite and wants rid of anything not being used. So all my toys got thrown away rather than put in a box in the loft. Shame as I'd have made a fortune on the old Hasbro WWF figures,He-man toys now. 

11 hours ago, Red74 said:

Great site for reading all the old action force comics here. Also have all the old GI JOE and transformers. Use a VPN to cut out the annoying pop ups that plague the site. 

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Action-Force

I’ve logged onto Surfshark but there’s still pop ups. Never used an ad blocker is there a decent free one? 

Used to get Transformers comic. Dinobot Hunt and Crisis of Command were great stories. The Marvel UK artists and writers were superb. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

I’ve logged onto Surfshark but there’s still pop ups. Never used an ad blocker is there a decent free one? 

Used to get Transformers comic. Dinobot Hunt and Crisis of Command were great stories. The Marvel UK artists and writers were superb. 

I use Surfshark and it’s great for me. I do have ad blockers switched on too, however, when the ads pop up, disconnect & reconnect Surfshark and you should be good to go. 

Have you read the IMD (I think that’s the initials) series? Really good and on there too.

Simon Furman & Geoff senior were comic gods to me growing up. Geoffs got an online store and does commissions too.

https://www.geoffsenior.com/gallery

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

I use Surfshark and it’s great for me. I do have ad blockers switched on too, however, when the ads pop up, disconnect & reconnect Surfshark and you should be good to go. 

Have you read the IMD (I think that’s the initials) series? Really good and on there too.

Simon Furman & Geoff senior were comic gods to me growing up. Geoffs got an online store and does commissions too.

https://www.geoffsenior.com/gallery

Thanks mate. Will give it a try. 

Yeah I love their work. Dragon’s

Claws by them is superb too. I follow them both on Instagram. 

Read some of the IDW stuff.