You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

Think we can rip of the new Celtic Stuart Armstrong song for him here:

Oh Jurgen said,

We've got to play him in centre mid,

Oh words can't describe,

When we see him in the red and white

Oh his hair is fine, (needs work)

He scores belters all the time,

*I'm too lazy to think of a rhyme*

For Oxlade-Chamberlaine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZFcBBUyOJU

You're welcome.

Lallana was transformed under Klopp after a few months once his fitness levels were up to scratch and now he’s one of the most important members of the team when we don’t have the ball, he is often in the first press and either wins it back or forces a bad ball where we then win it back, give Oxlade-Chamberlain a chance to develop first before we totally dismiss him.

I remember seeing him driving through the middle of the pitch during Euro 2012 I think, and thought he looked like he could develop into quite a good centre mid but probably hasn’t played there often enough for Arsenal to have fully understood the position. I think he’ll be alright here once he settles down.

Think we can rip of the new Celtic Stuart Armstrong song for him here:

Oh Jurgen said,

We've got to play him in centre mid,

Oh words can't describe,

When we see him in the red and white

Oh his hair is fine, (needs work)

He scores belters all the time,

*need a line here*

For Oxlade-Chamberlaine

Oh Jurgen said,

Baught him cos of what he saw on a vid

Oh words can't describe,

Those 4 minutes against the mancs oh what a time

Oh his hair is dross

Can't even play a decent cross

Nobody knows what's all the fuss

For Oxlade-Chamberlaine

• Upvote 1

Lallana was transformed under Klopp after a few months once his fitness levels were up to scratch and now he’s one of the most important members of the team when we don’t have the ball, he is often in the first press and either wins it back or forces a bad ball where we then win it back, give Oxlade-Chamberlain a chance to develop first before we totally dismiss him.

I remember seeing him driving through the middle of the pitch during Euro 2012 I think, and thought he looked like he could develop into quite a good centre mid but probably hasn’t played there often enough for Arsenal to have fully understood the position. I think he’ll be alright here once he settles down.

But is missing from the line up for long periods so very difficult to rely on in the longer term. Maybe our successor to Sturridge.

Yes, I thought his performance was one of the positives yesterday. I'd play him on the wing and put Coutinho back into midfield on Saturday

He is looking much better, I appreciate it's pretty difficult to come into a side playing the way we are. He deserves a starting place, he can't do much worse than some of our other stars.

• 4 weeks later...

eSb28t.jpg

Seriously? Recovering from sitting on the bench for 80 minutes?

This should also belong in the shitness of modern football thread.

How can players think that posting shit like this does them any favours? Only makes them look like self obsessed, money orientated cunts.

I hate this kind of thing,pisses me off no end. You also know he's deffo getting burgled soon.

Not by me I hasten to add!

• Upvote 1