You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul Stewart - abused by football coach

HolyHank

We had a weirdo who used to walk around our town when I was a kid too. I was one of 4 brothers and we generally knocked about together and also with another family of 4 lads so I'm guessing we weren't easy pickings for a perv. Having said that the rumours about him might have been a load of shit made up by adults due to the fact he was weird.

There was a fella round ours who was a bit weird but everyone thought he was OK. He wasn't suspected of being a nonce or anything. One day when I was about 10 we were having a BBQ on the front, the whole street was out and this fella said he had some chicken drumsticks to throw onto the barby. It was only round the corner and for some reason myself and two of my mates, both girls, ended up walking round with him.

We got into his house and every wall was filled top to bottom with ripped out page 3 clippings, ale cans everywhere and then out of nowhere he just grabbed one of the girls arses. I fucking shoved him and we all legged it. Got back to ours and told the adults about it and they were all raging obviously, getting ready to go round there. Next minute this nonce casually walked into the street smiling and I just remember my old grandad slowly walking over to him and knocking him spark out with one dig.

My grandad had never been known for scrapping or anything which just made it even more incredible. I'm laughing now thinking about it.

• Upvote 2

There was a fella round ours who was a bit weird but everyone thought he was OK. He wasn't suspected of being a nonce or anything. One day when I was about 10 we were having a BBQ on the front, the whole street was out and this fella said he had some chicken drumsticks to throw onto the barby. It was only round the corner and for some reason myself and two of my mates, both girls, ended up walking round with him.

We got into his house and every wall was filled top to bottom with ripped out page 3 clippings, ale cans everywhere and then out of nowhere he just grabbed one of the girls arses. I fucking shoved him and we all legged it. Got back to ours and told the adults about it and they were all raging obviously, getting ready to go round there. Next minute this nonce casually walked into the street smiling and I just remember my old grandad slowly walking over to him and knocking him spark out with one dig.

My grandad had never been known for scrapping or anything which just made it even more incredible. I'm laughing now thinking about it.

Good on him,  My Uncle was no fighter either but the police weren't interested back then

Guest Pistonbroke

It makes you wonder, all these convicted paedos have to be relocated somewhere when they are released. Just up the road from our house is a blocked flat area and next to them is a kindergarten, just down another road is the junior school our youngest goes to. 

One day there was a Police raid with about 5 cars and a van, a minute later they carted out this bloke who had only been living there a few weeks and drove him off. He was one of these released paedos and had been looking at the kids playing in the Kindergarten through binoculars. You have to question the stupidity of putting him in the vicinity of a kindergarten and junior school. Maybes it was just a test of sorts and they had their eyes on him as well. 

It makes you wonder if we have all walked through life with our eyes closed because we just weren't affected ourselves mate. This won't be the last scandal either, more and more people who have been sexually abused over the years will gain the strength to come forward. 

I seriously hope they don't just try to sweep it under the rug. The cunts who put young and vulnerable people through this need to be brought to justice and pay for their disgusting perverted sickness. 

Ever since Savile and all the scandals since I've thought "blimey I had such a lovely innocent time in the 70's" Thankfully I had decent parents who had decent friends but it makes you think.

Ever since Savile and all the scandals since I've thought "blimey I had such a lovely innocent time in the 70's" Thankfully I had decent parents who had decent friends but it makes you think.

Me too Suzy, we where out all day when I was a kid in the 70's and early 80's, we'd just fuck off on adventures from dusk till dawn or play footy on the park all day. I remember one time thinking I was getting followed by some bloke one dark winters night and legging it all the way home, but maybe that was just the over active imagination of a nine year old.

Or maybe it was a lucky escape?

The Crafty Cocksucker has weighed in with his take on the football abuse scandal.

I'm sure his insightful comments will be huge comfort to those affected,

Love the bit about darts players being real men . No they're not Eric you massive cockneed sack of shit , they are simple machines for turning lager into piss . 

Football sex abuse: Eric Bristow criticised for suggesting victims not 'proper men'

Sharethis page
_92704360_getty_bristow.jpg
Eric Bristow has been criticised for his comments on the football sex abuse scandal

Former darts world champion Eric Bristow has suggested football abuse victims are not "proper men" - and has been criticised on social media.

More than 20 ex-footballers have come forward with allegations of historical child sex abuse in the sport, and five police forces are investigating claims.

But Bristow, 59, questioned why they did not "sort out" their abusers "when they got older and fitter".

Writing on Twitter, Bristow, who was made an MBE in 1989, said darts players were "tough guys" and footballers "wimps".

He added the victims should not be able to look themselves in the mirror for not "getting their own back" on their abusers in adulthood.

From the same school of thought that brought you "she was asking for it".

Yet people wonder why no one comes forward. 

He does have a point, nothing screams tough guy more than a fat cunt who probably can't walk more than 50 yards without needing to stop for a rest. 

Also it's worth pointing out again, most sexual abuse is carried out by people who know the victim, it's not typically weird guys in parks, it's family, friends of family, teachers etc. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Eric Bristow is and always has been a complete c**t

Yep. I posted about him quite some time ago, probably around the time he was in that Jungle thing saying he was a massive Cockney gobshite and a cunt to boot.

This wasn't based on opinion but by hearing what my old man and a few of his County Darts mate said about him in the 70's. The Old man (who I hated btw) was a very good darts player and had England trials along with two other County players, Big Jim (can't think of his surname) and Doug McCarthy who actually went on to play for England alongside Bristow and Lowe. They said Bristow was a Southern gobshite cunt who didn't like these Northern lads rocking up and telling him to shut his fucking gob. 

Bristow should be ashamed of those comments and I'm glad Sky have sacked the piece of shit. 

I didn't think his (Bristow's) initial comment was that bad, he's a darts player, not a philosopher. The usual hysterical reaction from social media though & his attempts at backtracking have only served to announce what a complete cock he is.

Quite why that Bennell cunt hasn't been kicked to death between the mid 70s & now is completely beyond me, not that I'm advocating it.

• Upvote 1