You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Haven't got a fucking clue, but they have shown no respect to my accumulator. Crotone, 20th, played nine, drawn one, lost eight.

ARE YOU CUNTING SURE, YOU PURPLE CUNTS?

Still 14 minutes left mate and they've been knocking on the door since they went behind on 24 mins. 

If we get West Ham, I really hope it's at home. Not for the usual reasons, but because of the prospect of trouble. There's something nasty brewing down there. They've received a great benefit with the new stadium on the tax payer, and they've tried to leverage it and get more fans through the door. The problem is, there's a lot of knuckle draggers in East London, and there are a lot of old scores and longstanding feuds and so on in the wider commmunity. Attach all that to a football club in a new stadium, and it's a recipe for disaster.

If they fight among themselves, as they have been, that's one thing. But if they are trying to prove a point to the wider footballing fraternity about how hard they are, it's a recipe for disaster.

The traveling Kop represents the best of the life blood of our club. Proper fans through thick and thin, fellas who know the game and go the game.

I'm not so naive as to believe there's never any whiff of trouble with any of them, as it's impossible to get thousands of fellas together and have it all be completely squeaky clean, but with that small caveat said, we can all be proud of the traveling Kop. I don't think any other team in the Premier League has anything like it, at least to that sort of degree.

So... perhaps I'm being too sensitive to the possibility of trouble, but West Ham fans (the bad element there) strike me as the sort who would love nothing better than to leave their mark on the scousers who come into their back yard to watch the mighty reds. And human nature being what it is, but if I see one of my own getting a hammering, I'm going to want to stick up for him.

It just strikes me as a possible powder keg situation, and we really don't need it. We finally got the right verdict about Hillsborough, and now, with Klopp leading the charge, things really seem to be on the up for the whole club. We are playing great football and we can genuinely look forward to fighting it out for the title if we keep working as we have been so far this season.

The last thing we need is for the club to become embroiled in negative headlines because of some knuckle dragging West Ham fans. Even if it's not our fault it won't matter, as previous disasters showed.