You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Apr 27 2014)

WhiskeyJar

First time ive been able to stomach the after match interviews.

By god that fucking cunt is beyond words. 

28% possession and that deluded cunt thinks they were brilliant. No idea what the digs to Redknapp were all about but i hope he gives both barrels back tomorrow if he's on the Arse game.

Redknaap said shitcoat let himself down for his comments about the refs after the Sunderland match.

Tall fella, ran the length of the pitch to set up their second, which he could easily have scored himself. Anyway we will still win this . City will not beat Everton .

A gift, but he did fuck all throughout the match, he's a £50 million Eric Meijer.

if we beat Palace (and its a big if) then our only hope will be West Ham due to the build  up of pressure on final day

Evertons bubble has burst and squad looks a little tired (like our front 2)

PLUS-WE'VE NEVER EVER WON ANYTHING FUCKING UN-DRAMATIC OVER LAST 20 FUCKING YEARS

iF WE WIN IT IT'LL BE STEWART DOWNING SCORING A FUCKING LAST MINUTE WINNER OR SOMETHONG MAD LIKE THAT!

if we beat Palace (and its a big if) then our only hope will be West Ham due to the build  up of pressure on final day

Evertons bubble has burst and squad looks a little tired (like our front 2)

PLUS-WE'VE NEVER EVER WON ANYTHING FUCKING UN-DRAMATIC OVER LAST 20 FUCKING YEARS

iF WE WIN IT IT'LL BE STEWART DOWNING SCORING A FUCKING LAST MINUTE WINNER OR SOMETHONG MAD LIKE THAT!

Andy Carroll scoring a hattrick on the last day of the season with Fat Sam Outtacticking Pellegrini.

....Ermmm no chance.

From the BBC -  blew open the race for the Premier League title by ending leaders Liverpool's 11-game winning streak with a deserved victory at Anfield

Deserved victory ? Im i being slow here or did I watch a different game?

A mistake which ultimately cost us the game has been hailed by all the media mongs as a tactical master-stroke by the Portugues twat.

From the BBC -  blew open the race for the Premier League title by ending leaders Liverpool's 11-game winning streak with a deserved victory at Anfield

You see shit like that from the BBC headline writers all the time. Almost certainly its some waster trying to wind up Liverpool fans. 

From the BBC - blew open the race for the Premier League title by ending leaders Liverpool's 11-game winning streak with a deserved victory at Anfield

Did we? They came with a game plan and succeeded, along with sussing us out after a few minutes, we were the team with all possession and no bite. I hate mourinho more than any man in football, but it was obvious that's the way they were going to play today, and we looked clueless of how to break it down. A draw woulda been fair result but I'd have taken a win that way gladly today

King Emlyn, I think you're a top fella and you undoubtedly know your stuff when it comes to music, but why is this your first appearance on the forums in months?

I'm not accusing you of being a WUM like, but it's kind of like- I don't know- a bit of a shitty 'I told you so' attitude.

King Emlyn, I think you're a top fella and you undoubtedly know your stuff when it comes to music, but why is this your first appearance on the forums in months?

I'm not accusing you of being a WUM like, but it's kind of like- I don't know- a bit of a shitty 'I told you so' attitude.

Funnily enough I came on here to try and rally the troops (check my last few posts) because I thought the heads had dropped too much. Section was wrong about shitty arse is all

Fucking killer that mate weren't it?

Did we? They came with a game plan and succeeded, along with sussing us out after a few minutes, we were the team with all possession and no bite. I hate mourinho more than any man in football, but it was obvious that's the way they were going to play today, and we looked clueless of how to break it down. A draw woulda been fair result but I'd have taken a win that way gladly today

Yeah. What hurt was that we had no clue, no hope of breaking them down. We played pretty tight, too, in the first half - seemed to me we were happy to take 0-0 as we risked nothing and left no space for Salah or Ba to bet behind. Even before the fluke we never looked like scoring.

In any case, a draw would have still demanded we win the next 2 so in that sense nothing has changed.

Let's remember that City almost chucked it against QPR a couple of seasons back. Plus, they're home support is hardly of a volume or level of passion to help drag them across the line if they chuck in a poor performance.

I think Everton is the game where they're more likely to drop points. But, clutching at straws I might be, a quiet, nervy Etihad doesn't aid their cause against Villa or Wham.

• Upvote 1