You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 hours ago, Curly said:

Top Boy was a 10 @DalyanPete - totally agree. Those series are in my top 10 for sure.

Time was great the first one, so I’ll give it a go and hopefully it is as decent as the first again. I take it there’s no Bean in this one then? Unfortunate.

The Detectives was harrowing, but absolutely compulsive watching. We kept checking when it was coming back for about 6 months and just gave up on it, so will be giving that a watch tonight with Mrs Curly.

Re Mr Inbetween - I don’t like to start the day on a negative footing, but while

i enjoyed it to the degree of it being an easy watch, I really don’t get the hype for it in here. Ray and a couple of other characters were sound and it was all watchable, but it was pretty cheesy stuff. Like the scenarios you dream up for yourself as an 11 year old who aspires to be a hard, paragon of virtue when you grow up. 6.5 / 7 out of 10

time is a completely different story set in a womens nick

the 3 leads are outstanding.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Missed a trick there, could have had Bean as a transgender to stoke up publicity.

He did a cross-dresser in something did he not ?

“It’s set in a women’s prison mate - plenty of bean kicking about”

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Speaking of best-of-the-century contenders: "Band of Brothers" again.

Top-notch story and production. 

Why can't they make more TV like that?

Band of Brothers is superb, The Pacific less so but still excellent telly.

The third one, Masters of the Air gets released early in the new year.

Something to look forward to.

• Upvote 2

Hatfield & McCoys.

True-ish wild west story about 2 families who fucking hated each other and basically go all out to eliminate each other. 

Kevin Costner, Bill Paxman and a load of other actors you’d recognise 

Highly enjoyable. I felt sorry for the McCoys. 

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He doesn't do proffesionals only amateur or celebrity masterchef.

Marcus Wearing and Michele Roux are far better chefs. 

Monica Galetti gets on my nerves. 

As I said, I’ve not watched it ages. It’s barely changed format in 20 years. 

On the masterchef vibe, what a pair of insufferable annoying cunts Greg Wallace( the Danny Dyer of food) and John Torode, are. Agree what’s been said about Torode, the way he eats, speaks and breathes, what an annoying twat he is. 
One Saturday morning briefly watched a show with him and his wife, whilst she’d well get it, she has the annoyingness of that Anthea fucking Turner. 
not sure there is a more annoying celebrity couple out there at the minute. 

PS. 

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Can you take your Masterchef arguments to Mumsnet and leave this thread to proper television please!

Cannot find a link for episodes 6,7 and 8 of Ferry with English subs. Anybody know anywhere as even RD isnt showing it on my kodi past episode 3 or 4?

This what you mean? https://theflixer.tv/tv/watch-ferry-the-series-full-102337

Ad and pop-up blockers recommended, I don't get anything untoward with UBlock Origin and Ghostery.

• Upvote 1

Good to have some proper Dr Who back even if the episode was average. I was wondering what was with the MCU style pre-episode Whomiverse stuff, then saw at the end the BBC were partnering with Disney in the production process, which explains it.

18 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Thanks mate. You are a star. Virtual rep.

On 24/11/2023 at 07:35, Mudface said:

This what you mean? https://theflixer.tv/tv/watch-ferry-the-series-full-102337

Ad and pop-up blockers recommended, I don't get anything untoward with UBlock Origin and Ghostery.

Got a fair bit of buffering on this site, is that normal mate ?