You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guitar enthusiasts.

withnail71

Which fuzz?

Been using the big muff fuzz for ages, wah and Marshall cos I want to sound like Hendrix haha! Not quite there yet but give me another 100 years.

Used to be pure blues but loving effects nowadays and experimenting. Especially with the band - got a boss synth player in and working on some sonic sounding, driving, kraut rock :-)

Been using the big muff fuzz for ages, wah and Marshall cos I want to sound like Hendrix haha! Not quite there yet but give me another 100 years.

Used to be pure blues but loving effects nowadays and experimenting. Especially with the band - got a boss synth player in and working on some sonic sounding, driving, kraut rock :-)

Insert fanny joke here.

I've seen your synth player by the way, he's smokin' hot.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Considering treating myself to this tomorrow:  https://www.andertons.co.uk/gretsch-streamliner-g2655t-centre-block-jnr-double-cut-wln

Not one that will break the bank.  Need to give it a test, if it plays as it looks, I'm going for it.  Reviews well and the demos I've watched put it in the middle of a few sounds that'll suit me as an alternative to my Godin.

Seriously need to rid myself of my old Ibanez though.  One in, one out.

• Upvote 2

I posted about this Estas Tonne quite recently. Absolutely superb guitarist.

He's something else.  I first heard this track a couple of years ago and it just grabbed me immediately, not many do that.  I've got his discography but haven't listened to it yet as I'm having a cunt of a time with my hearing, meaning I've stopped playing my own guitar (badly) until something gets done.  9 minutes of fucking bliss.

Nh0Odjo.jpg

Bought one of these the other week. Thought it was about time I gave fretless another go. Takes some getting used to as you play right on where the fret would be rather than just behind it as you would on a fretted. Lovely sound though.

Meant to rep you for that but fat fingered the meg button. Soz la. Will even it out