You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Another thing that annoys me, is all these fucking whoppers taking camera equipment to Saturday/Sunday league games - almost to a man they’re the cunty players and teams I’ve played against. All over YouTube they are -“That’s what I do” as he taps in a 3 yarder and is for some reason mic’d up.

Absolute fucking gobshites

1 hour ago, Curly said:

Another thing that annoys me, is all these fucking whoppers taking camera equipment to Saturday/Sunday league games - almost to a man they’re the cunty players and teams I’ve played against. All over YouTube they are -“That’s what I do” as he taps in a 3 yarder and is for some reason mic’d up.

Absolute fucking gobshites

I had no idea this was even a thing.

On 20/06/2023 at 11:21, Kevin D said:

Trainline now want you to download their app to get tickets. Piss off.

Bit late to the party on these cunts. Yes, they have good deals but getting a refund of the robbing bastards is a barrel of laughs.

Due to the broken leg we had to cancel our holiday. We booked train tickets to get from Manc back to Leyland so these had to be cancelled as well. £29 tickets. Got the refund off the website but then they took £10 admin fee!

£19 back.

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Bit late to the party on these cunts. Yes, they have good deals but getting a refund of the robbing bastards is a barrel of laughs.

Due to the broken leg we had to cancel our holiday. We booked train tickets to get from Manc back to Leyland so these had to be cancelled as well. £29 tickets. Got the refund off the website but then they took £10 admin fee!

£19 back.

I was working in Blackpool last week and went through Leyland....  

Rather you than me that's all I can say. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was working in Blackpool last week and went through Leyland....  

Rather you than me that's all I can say. 

The only thing I can say is that they once made more trucks than they do now, here. Now it's full of scrotes and cunts with cars that have "pop-bang" exhausts.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

The only thing I can say is that they once made more trucks than they do now, here. Now it's full of scrotes and cunts with cars that have "pop-bang" exhausts.

Bad 1990's wool behaviour. Odd fuckers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Post credit scenes on TV shows and films. I can understand the Marvel ones, which are expected to give a nod to the next movie, but I’ve done entire series of stuff without knowing about the extra scenes, before accidentally realising too late. Pisses me off. What’s the point?

Another thing. Flies. Obviously with the nice weather we need the doors and windows open but I’m being invaded by these little bastards. Been to three supermarkets and they were all sold out of fly spray. 

Dentists. Went for a checkup just now, he gave me a mirror to watch as he jabbed fuck out of my top gum dead hard until it bled and declared that I should go back for a clean. 

He could have easily just told me that before cutting me up. I’m booked in for a clean tomorrow morning. Had it done before and they’re not exactly gentle. Bastards. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Dentists. Went for a checkup just now, he gave me a mirror to watch as he jabbed fuck out of my top gum dead hard until it bled and declared that I should go back for a clean. 

He could have easily just told me that before cutting me up. I’m booked in for a clean tomorrow morning. Had it done before and they’re not exactly gentle. Bastards. 

I've got an appointment on Thursday. It'll be £300 for the second time this year. 

Fucking legalised robbery.

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Absolutely agree with this.

I went to the dentist a couple of years ago and he said I need a filing - no problem. Book in and he puts one in. Not long after I’m eating a pork sarnie, and some crackling pulls half my tooth out - the tooth he had not long before filled.

I then go to see him and he says he can put a cap on it - £350. Fucking hell I think - he’s self funding repeat and future work here. He had already said that the tooth was damaged because the filling was so deep, but it wasn’t his fault, it was the only chance for the tooth.

So I make an appointment to get it done, but haven’t got my wallet, so say will pay at the appointment. They then call me saying I owe £30 for the appointment and something upfront for what I haven’t had done yet. I was driving so said I couldn’t give me card details, they threatened to cancel it and I got annoyed and said “do it. I’ll go elsewhere” and that was that.

Couldnt get in a new dentist and didn’t fancy the dental hospital - they’ve been great when I was younger, but I wanted this sorted properly. So I end up back at the old place, paying the outstanding amount, paying AGAIN for an appointment to check the problem and then get it done over 2 visits. 

As im leaving he goes “oh, done chew on it, especially hard things like nuts or even meat. Bananas are fine, but avoid that side if you can”

Why the fuck didn’t he tell me that before I paid £350 plus the extra appointment? Why would I want to chew on one side of my mouth until that side is basically fucked from doubling the use.

When I raised these protests he says “oh don’t worry - if it falls out in the first 12 months, NHS replace it for free”

Well it did fall out - within the first 12 days. And do I fuck want another one putting in - it was painful getting done and agony if I forgot and chewed on it after. No doubt I’ll end up getting fucked over again. I’ll have lost 3 molars now - 1 to injury and one because I didn’t go to the dentist for about 12 years and a filling came out. Fucking worzel gummidge over here

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

T-shirts that refuse to be ironed. Spent ten minutes on one this morning and it’s still creased up to fuck. 

I’m aware that nobody notices these things but it still does my head in. 

I have a yellow Fred Perry polo shirt I never wear for this reason. Fucking nightmare to iron then it's covered in creases the minute I sit down.

I’ve been to the dentist today and it’s cost me the best part of £290 for 3 poxy fillings. 
I’m sure she’s just made up this treatment for the fun of it as they were absolutely fine 6 months ago and I haven’t been gargling with energy drinks or living on sweets for 6 months. 

My dentist has cancelled 3 out of my last 4 appointments. To clarify, I haven’t needed 4 appointments. Just 2, a check up and a filling. I’ve had the check up, but still waiting for the filling. Thankfully, it’s not hurting or anything. I’m with an NHS one and in my overall time with them I’d say they’ve cancelled around 50% of my appointments. I’m tempted to go private if I need anything else done in future. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Went over your head that. I'm speculating why sitting would make your t-shirt crease so badly. 

I know. I was reciprocating the humorous interjection.

The polo shirt creases so badly when I sit down because it's a fucking twat.

• Upvote 1