You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League 11.

Xherdan

Choose a team of 11 players from the League and detail what formation you will play.

You can only select 1 player from any 1 club.

Mine was the following:

1 Jaaskelainen

2 Baines

3 Kompany

4 Shawcross

5 Ivanovic

6 Carrick

7 Cazorla

8 Michu

9 Benteke

10 Suarez

11 Bale

Playing 4-3-3 with Ivanovic moving in and Baines able to push up allowing 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

I wanted to include RVP if at all possible, but I think he restricts the forward line a little in that he would almost have to play as a lone striker in 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 restricting what can then be done from midfield. Benteke is a better option as he can hold the ball quite well allowing Cazorla and Michu into play and also a real danger from wide balls.

Anyway, just a little something to relieve the stress days before the transfer deadline!

Feel free to criticize the above!

That. is fucking shit. I assume Jaaskalainen is a joke. Michael 'the crab' Carrick?

Mignolet

Johnson

Kompany

Luiz

Baines

Yaya Toure

Gerrard

Suarez

Coutinho

Bale

Van Persie

I apologise. Missed the one player per club bit.

4-2-3-1

Begovic

Santon

Koscielny

Luiz

Baines

Yaya Toure

Gary Demel

Suarez

Michu

Bale

Van Persie

-----------------Begovic--------------

Zabaleta----Lovren---Vertonghen--Baines

-------------Carrick---Wilshere-----------

Mata------------Michu------------Coutinho

---------------Berbatov-------------------

Berbatov? Interesting. Lazy bastard but quality if he is interested.

EDIT:

Gave up

Standard 442.

why by the way?

Was asked today at work and found it quite difficult to get a working first 11. CB is a trouble position as the best from that position are at the top clubs who also have the best attacking players which makes it quite interesting.

Berbatov? Interesting. Lazy bastard but quality if he is interested.

Agree he is a lazy twat but I do rate him very highly (can't believe the Mancs fucked him off in favour of Welbeck) and think he would work well with the likes of Michu, Coutinho and Mata around him as they are all players on a similar wavelength with bags of natural ability

Choose a team of 11 players from the League and detail what formation you will play.

You can only select 1 player from any 1 club.

Mine was the following:

1 Jaaskelainen

2 Baines

3 Kompany

4 Shawcross

5 Ivanovic

6 Carrick

7 Cazorla

8 Michu

9 Benteke

10 Suarez

11 Bale

Playing 4-3-3 with Ivanovic moving in and Baines able to push up allowing 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

I wanted to include RVP if at all possible, but I think he restricts the forward line a little in that he would almost have to play as a lone striker in 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 restricting what can then be done from midfield. Benteke is a better option as he can hold the ball quite well allowing Cazorla and Michu into play and also a real danger from wide balls.

Anyway, just a little something to relieve the stress days before the transfer deadline!

Feel free to criticize the above!

who gives a ffffff